Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Targetmaster. What is this NONSENSE????

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    See? This is why no one will ever confuse me with being an Operator.
    Don't be so sure, we have the photographic evidence.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

I bough my first Glock there back in 96.. It was right around the AWB and I got mine with 3 13 round mags...
    Prices can vary depending on what you want...I used the range with a few friends a couple of yrs ago and didn't have any problems..

(Chester County)

Please post more hate about targetmaster. I don't like waiting for a lane when I go in the evening and maybe you can help me out.

Word of mouth is the best advertising so it's up to the business to direct how that goes. I do stop in on occasions because they have a big selection for the area. I've spoken with some nice people and also the other kind. It's a good way to spend a half hour. If the price is right they make a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sights View Post
    Word of mouth is the best advertising so it's up to the business to direct how that goes. I do stop in on occasions because they have a big selection for the area. I've spoken with some nice people and also the other kind. It's a good way to spend a half hour. If the price is right they make a sale.
    Do they still sell cases of 762x39

(Delaware County)

I've had mostly great experiences @ Targetmaster. Most of the guys who work there are very cool and some have even gone over and above for me.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    There's a lot of wacky shit in this thread, so I skipped most of it after the first 10 posts.

A private business gets to decide how they do business, except to the extent that government interferes, usually with worse results.

As govt cracks down on private transfers, and makes it harder for loons and criminals and some others to get guns legally, some of them will find ways around those laws. One of them is getting your girlfriend to buy it. Or pay a crack head. Or you can rent a gun for use in a gun range, without showing ID. That's why we see more suicides at ranges. That's why there's a risk that a rental gun will leave the store by being passed to an accomplice who just walks out. But range suicides with rental guns are a modern phenomenon, and that poses a serious financial risk to a business.

A PA driver's license isn't worth squat, so far as proving that the possessor isn't a prohibited person. Starting next year, it's not going to be acceptable even for getting on an airplane. But you think it should be sufficient for handing a firearm to a stranger? Odd.

http://6abc.com/travel/jan-2018-pa-d...ravel/1667115/
    Interesting that you mentioned the suicide at a range phenomena. I have been shooting at Targetmaster since moving into this area 14 months ago. The place is 3 miles from my apartment with the next closest being ove 15 miles away. I have purchased 2 guns there since moving in. Seems like an ok business to me.

Suicide became an issue for them about 6 months or so ago when a person committed suicide at the Targetmaster range. I would bet that the,policy as something to domwith that. The facts surrounding that suicide were never published so one cannot attribute it to liability connected to an ID problem. As for the policy on its face, doesn't bother me at all. Imwill get pissed off if ban retired Marines.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011