Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Blackheart SAAK any good?

It's a shame, being a member of something and feeling it is akin to a fraternity, trying to help a brother, and it being unappreciated. Sorry to read it here.

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    You have his address,show up at his home with a baseball bat and ask him for your money back.....I kid...I kid.
    thats alot of determination over a 10.00 com bloc valve

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Oh so you forgot that you said the below? BTW the murrays valve was YOUR idea in the first place.(because the cnc one was out of stock and used valves are hard to find and often junk)

August 9,2016

"I dont have it anymore i forgot about this, like i said i will buy you a new one i sold the gun. i was in debt i sold some guns and i forgot about this ok, how much do you want for the part?"

or this one on August 13, 2016

"Ok ill send you 25 bucks on sept 3 , im on a fixed income right now ill send you a postal money order give me your address again sorry about everything."

All I wanted was the part back I loaned you, which I told you wasn't even from my rifle. The money to buy the new valve wouldn't even go to me.
    yeah that was before i found out you can get em for 3 times less then a top of the line murray valve, why you need a tool steel valve for a sks? the com bloc ones arent even stainless like the one you loaned me, i felt you were taking advantage of me by accepting it well lets see what the mods say first if its fair or not. im not gonna argue you brought it up crying over a com bloc valve if it was a murray valve then yeah i would understand, you said it was the old valve the person replaced it with a better one. how much was that old valve really worth?

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    yeah that was before i found out you can get em for 3 times less then a top of the line murray valve, why you need a tool steel valve for a sks? the com bloc ones arent even stainless like the one you loaned me, i felt you were taking advantage of me by accepting it well lets see what the mods say first if its fair or not. im not gonna argue you brought it up crying over a com bloc valve if it was a murray valve then yeah i would understand, you said it was the old valve the person replaced it with a better one. how much was that old valve really worth?
    No I said it was the valve out of my dads yugo that I know worked. He has a Murrays valve in his Yugo now which I bought him. I told you repeatedly I need it back for a spare.

Oh so now you magically remember. If that is what you thought why is it that YOU suggested it and why didn't YOU tell me that in the PMs? Why were you not replying to my PMs? Don't you remember I priority mailed the valve to you also, out of my own pocket? FYI $25 doesn't even cover the cost of a Murrays valve and shipping.

You are lieing in circles now dude. Maybe write some stuff down so you can keep your bullshit in order? Now at least everyone can see the kind of guy you are and hopefully don't buy or sell anything from you on this site.

You keep saying the valve is worth $10. So wheres the $10 + $5.65 for the priority mail then?
    Last edited by dkf; April 5th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.

(Allegheny County)

If someone sent me a part to try out in an effort to resolve a problem I'd feel like crap if I forgot to return said part.
    The forgetting part I can understand - I forget shit often. Life gets crazy and things get forgotten.

I'd feel doubly shitty if I then realized I had sold the rifle that the part "made whole" and now I didn't even have a way to return it if I wanted to.

In either of the two above scenarios I would want to apologize and I would not quibble over the perceived value of an item that was voluntarily LENT to me at no charge in order to help me out - I would replace said part with a suitable replacement - even if that replacement cost more than what the original one did. What the fuck? It's not like you need to replace a $200 part with a $400 part.
    You're fucking over someone who went out of his way to help you over what? A few dollars that you don't think you should have to pay?

Sad.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Here in the undisclosed bunker, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

This is a community, and mods have the ability to weed out the bad apples.

I would say that unless the injured party here sends me a PM within a week, confirming that he's received full payment with interest for the part that was lent and sold without permission, we're going to be short a member.

That's my prediction. Let's see what happens.

(Lancaster County)

Some things you can't unsee

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Wow, to screw someone who went out of his way to help you, and then to cry that you've been treated badly.... Pathetic.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    yeah im broke now sorry man i was gonna send you money but you had to start a post...maybe ill sent it the next check i get...if you apologize for making a spectacle over a tiny used valve , the size of a tire lug nut...
    Wait... what? I missed this - you bought a $700 gun instead of paying him back, and you want an apology from HIM? Well fuck me, now I've seen everything.

(Berks County)

Very sad. Guess I should never help any people on this site. One never knows.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast