(Note: not putting this in 'where to buy' since it's not specific to any store)

My #1 pet peeve ordering online is "processing time."

Many sites don't specify this. If it's specified, then fine: If you tell me "4-5 days processing" then I can choose to order or not, and accept that.

But for sites that don't specify I expect prompt processing. If I order on a Thursday morning, I pretty much expect my order will go out by Friday afternoon. I only order "in stock" items, and it doesn't seem excessive to me that you get it out by "following business day"... I run an online business (non-gun) myself and we promise following-business-day ship-out (though in fact for a morning order it would usually go out the same day).

Frankly, even 2nd business day (like I order on Tuesday you ship on Thursday) would be okay... Not great, but not a deal-breaker.

But when I get orders that are "processing" for days and days, it's my last purchase from that place... Either you're amateurs, you were fibbing about having it in stock, or you just have generally poor customer service and I expect more 'bumps' in the road with you.

There's a bunch of other things that can annoy, but I leave them for others to identify as their pet peeve.