Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Johnsons Gun Depot

I have bought 1 rifle there my Mosin Nagant 91/30 and my buddy has bought a used 1911 and a Mossberg rifle there. They have a very knowledgeable staff thats is very happy to help you with anything you need. The used fire arms that they take in seem to be well checked out before the buy them. They carry a wide range of rifles and hand guns. They a good mix of rifles everything from WWII m1 garands to ak47's to Barret 50 bmg rifles. I'll put it this way the only reason i bought my mosin nagant there, is the one guy behind the counter told me about an sks that he was converting over to a detachable mag, and pulled the mag release he needs to weld onto the gun lol. i have been very happy with the rifle i bought there. My buddy needed a rifle case for his mossberg and they cut him an incredible deal on a used(but very clean and nice looking) case.
    I will definitely do business with them again They are located a couple mile past westmoreland fair grounds on the left attached to the ace hardware. i belive the town is called norvelt.
    "When western Civilization Melts Down I Want An AK-47" Richard Venola Editor Combat Arms

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Johnsons Gun Depot

I have purchased many guns from them over the years. 9 that I have gotten in the last 2 years. The staff is pretty friendly.They seem to get in the latest guns in before other shops that I deal with

Some things that I have learned from my dealings with them.

You will pay top dollar for the latest and most popular guns

you can get a good deal on a gun that they have had for a while and is not moving (sale)

When trading a gun in for cash or on another gun. Expect to only get half the price for what you paid for it even if you never fired the gun

Some used guns are almost the same price as new ones

They have a layaway plan

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Johnsons Gun Depot

I purchased 3 handguns from them. Prices are very competitive. If you have a problem with a used gun you buy from them, they will try to correct it. Very nice and knowledgeable staff.