Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HK VP9Sk

Default Re: HK VP9Sk

if i'm ever in the unfortunate situation that i have rely on my EDC to save my life, the $500+ i spend on my sidearms wont seem like much... im more of a Walther fan than HK, but the costs are similar....

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    HK certainly isn't for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ammo View Post
    Why do you say that?

Geez Louise, this is where the bromance started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ammo View Post
    1.) I responded with a request for clarification because it appeared a bit suspect, and implied. That is exactly what I stated I perceived as I didn't see how it could be meant another way. Simple really.

2.) Your on a public forum, and he can post whatever non offensive thing he pleases. You so quickly NOW go on a little hissy fit about this guy being a "shit poster" because you disagree with him not liking H&K's inflated prices. So why does that offend you? Name calling and foul words about another guy you disagree with? Get over yourself.

3.) I'll email H&K tomorrow and find out.

4.) See line number (2), and again, that's akin to saying Ferrari isn't for everyone....what are you some kind of snob? If someone said that here, I am pretty sure most would take it that way and call the poster a few things, aloof, and snob being one of them. Still doesn't help your case when you don't define why. He complained about something specific, yet your stuck on "they're not, same as anything" way vague man, way too vague. An answer like, they don't fit small hands, or some prefer metal guns, even non imports, thats clear, but even those answers don't apply to what I felt was inferred by your post after his comment.

5.) Asking for elaboration and even saying that text sometimes doesn't convey the posters true intentions is diametrically apart from making a mountain out of a molehill. Just because you couldn't anatomize my other over communicated post sounds like a personal matter to me.

5.) I'll post at my own discretion. Anyhow, I'm moving on, seeing as I'm getting nothing useful out of you. Tell ya what, have the last word even if it helps you sleep better. I'm A-OK with that man.
    Let it go man. I get what Justin stated from the get go.
    First off, their mags ain't $45 a piece. People who appreciate HK quality already know where to go to find affordable prices on the best in class. Sorry if you don't get that. Also, you really rambled on and on about nothing. Trying to boost your post count or something??
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    I own two H&Ks.
    The USP is a decent enough gun but the clunky decocker is something I don't care for.
    Its a little big, I couldn't tell you when the last one I fired it was.
    The mags are easily found as police trades or surplus for well under $45.

And somewhere around here I have a P7.
    It doesn't get shot as it's for collectin' not shootin'

I'd never say H&K makes bad guns, but at their price point there are other suitable options imo.
    That and H&K is known to be snobbish towards its customers, at least historically they have been, maybe they're different now.
    HK customer service is top notch in my experience. I hate internet rumor bs but somehow it manages to continue on despite no basis in reality.
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    HK customer service is top notch in my experience. I hate internet rumor bs but somehow it manages to continue on despite no basis in reality.
    I was an FFL, they used to be snobbish, that's from personal experience, not internet rumor bs.
    I had the displeasure of dealing with them twice, rude doesn't really describe the dealings accurately.

As I said, maybe they are different now, if you say they are I believe you, even if you don't believe me...

(Columbia County)

A few years ago a bought a H&K P30sk because I already had a p30 and thought it would be easier to conceal. It was smaller than the p30 but it was too bulky and heavy. If you don’t use the magazine with the finger extender, the grip is too short. I actually like carrying the p30 better. The P30SK was almost the size of a Glock 19. For those reasons I don’t care for H&K SK handguns and since sold it. I don’t think I would take an interest in this one either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234