Yes, it's time for yet another rant. Order placed 3/1, shipped on 3/9. As of today, the order is still not here. Here's the tracking number so you can see what I'm working with. 1ZY4346E0302487251. 5 days to get from Washington to Illinois? Cool. No updates for 5 days? Hasn't moved since it arrived in Illinois, you say? Even better. UPS ground. As in "the person who placed this order will be dead and in the cold ground before we deliver". By comparison, MidwayUSA delivered the orders I placed over the weekend on Tuesday and Wednesday. One of those was also shipped UPS but not the covered wagon, walk it to it's destination method apparently. 8 days to ship in stock items, shipping with the slowest imaginable method when they advertise free shipping on orders over $199. If you're going to offer free shipping when people reach a certain spending threshold but use the worst possible method, why even bother? I wish I had just paid the extra penny per round and ordered it from Academy, Palmetto State Armory, ANYWHERE ELSE!