Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: If my dad is a convicted felon, can I carry my sidearm on his property?

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    It really doesn't matter if your father is a convicted felon or not ... his property (yes timeshares in FL are in fact deeded) and his rules. If he says he doesn't want you armed in his home (where ever it may be) then YOU are in violation of the law. Maybe you should purchase your own property or rent a hotel room and then YOU make the rules. If you disrespect him like you clearly do from your post(s) maybe you should pack your shit and leave the "poverty stricken, obamaphone, out of touch gun hater, liar" alone!!
    Chuck Shumer has children. If they were to come here, asking for advice, maybe make some vague, slighty disparaging comments about their dad, would they recieve such treatment?

Just because one has sired offspring, doesnt make him a good person, I'm sure the op knows his dad better than some random person on the interwebs.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: If my dad is a convicted felon, can I carry my sidearm on his property?

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    Chuck Shumer has children. If they were to come here, asking for advice, maybe make some vague, slighty disparaging comments about their dad, would they recieve such treatment?

Just because one has sired offspring, doesnt make him a good person, I'm sure the op knows his dad better than some random person on the interwebs.

The point I was making has nothing to do with his father, it doesn't matter if his father is a good person or scum of the earth. My stance is the father owns the property and the father can deny a weapon on property that he OWNS. The last but certainly not least is if you don't like somebody for whatever reason then don't hang around that individual and use that individual for "room & board" ... carry your own weight.

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    The point I was making has nothing to do with his father, it doesn't matter if his father is a good person or scum of the earth. My stance is the father owns the property and the father can deny a weapon on property that he OWNS. The last but certainly not least is if you don't like somebody for whatever reason then don't hang around that individual and use that individual for "room & board" ... carry your own weight.
    The last sentence of your quote I posted says otherwise, its all about a perceived disrespect to his father. Plenty of fathers out there undeserving of respect.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    The last sentence of your quote I posted says otherwise, its all about a perceived disrespect to his father. Plenty of fathers out there undeserving of respect.
    Nothing really "perceived" about it ... read the OP's post(s). Very clearly disrespectful ... As far as your last sentence, my response to that would be there are plenty of sons and daughters too I suppose that are undeserving of respect too. I live by the motto to very simply "cut the rot off" ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234