Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Berks County)

Default Re: CEASE FIRE PA et al - Latest from the Left

Dated 04/24/17. The antis are not backing off. If you haven't contacted your legislators please do so.

licking their chops

The gun lobby lawyers are licking their chops, because the PA House, and maybe the Senate, too -- is about to vote for a bill that will let the NRA and other groups sue PA towns and cities for passing regulations to make our communities safer.

The House is set to vote tomorrow on HB 671, which would allow gun groups to sue cities and have the taxpayers pay for it. We know we've been asking you to call and write your rep and senator, and we're asking once more. Don't make it easy for them to do the wrong thing for PA. Tell them to Vote No on HB 671.

We know some of you have already written and called. If you already have, we thank you for reaching out. Please feel free to ask your friends or family to do the same.

Thanks for all your hard work.

This email is being sent to you from CeaseFirePA. If you received this message
    from a friend, you can sign up for CeaseFirePA. Click here to unsubscribe.

(Berks County)

Todays chatter (BS)

The Capitol is on Fire

...with extreme gun bills that is. We’ve been keeping you in the loop about all the terrible bills moving in Harrisburg. And now things are really heating up. Yesterday, the state senate passed the preemption bill, which would allow the NRA and other groups to sue our towns and cities. The House is likely to pass its version today. *And make no mistake, the bill that could put guns in every elementary school may not be far behind.

Can you help us fight these horrific pieces of legislation with a contribution of $25, $50, $100, or $250 today?

I know you don’t want the gun lobby meddling in the affairs of local government (at taxpayer expense!) and we should ALL be able to agree that guns do not belong where are children are. But that just isn’t how they think in Harrisburg.

We can win these fights but we need to have money for boots on the ground and tools to educate the public about these dangerous bills. Can you stand with us with a contribution of $25, $50, $100, or $250 today?

This email is being sent to you from CeaseFirePA. If you received this message

from a friend, you can sign up for CeaseFirePA. Click here to unsubscribe.

(Bucks County)

I had the privilege to address the Gun Violence Prevention Summit in Washington D.C., hosted by Americans for Responsible Solutions and the Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence.
    I believe that Congress can and should take common sense steps to protect the American people from gun violence. That is why I have previously joined with Senator Joe Manchin in introducing legislation that would make it tougher for criminals and the dangerously mentally ill to obtain a gun.
    I remain committed to the cause of improving gun safety while protecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans. I look forward to again working with my fellow Senators from both sides of the aisle on this important issue.

Email received from Toomey this evening.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I had the privilege to address the Gun Violence Prevention Summit in Washington D.C., hosted by Americans for Responsible Solutions and the Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence.
    I believe that Congress can and should take common sense steps to protect the American people from gun violence. That is why I have previously joined with Senator Joe Manchin in introducing legislation that would make it tougher for criminals and the dangerously mentally ill to obtain a gun.
    I remain committed to the cause of improving gun safety while protecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding Americans. I look forward to again working with my fellow Senators from both sides of the aisle on this important issue.

Email received from Toomey this evening.
    Toomey sucks, but what were we supposed to do during last the election? At least Toomey voted no for the Feinstein gun ban, the Un Arms Treaty, and probably will support Trump's Supreme Court nominations that will hopefully be pro second amendment. Thankfully that commie Mcginty didn’t win. We need to get Casey out of the senate, but the PA republican party fails to supply us with a pro-gun candidate that has a good chance of winning.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; May 9th, 2017 at 02:31 AM.

(Berks County)

Stainless how did you get on their mailing list?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Stainless how did you get on their mailing list?
    http://www.ceasefirepa.org/

Upper left corner below their logo.

I hope they’re trying to extend stand your ground to threats outside your front door. I’m tired of telling salesmen to fuck off.

(Delaware County)

I always get a giggle out of the little phrases they coin to make bills and proposals sound evil. "The Shoot First Law" and "Sure Our Cities" are so childish.
    Junior

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234