Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default CEASE FIRE PA et al - Latest from the Left

I always receive emails from various lefties. I thought I would start a seperate thread to post them in. The most recent: (03/09/2017)

While everyone is focused on the horrible things happening in Washington, we wanted to make sure you don’t miss what’s going on in Harrisburg.

The gun lobby and their army of guns everywhere for everyone legislators are at work trying to make Pennsylvania a more dangerous place. There are several bills we want you to look out for:

Special Standing/expanded preemption, also known as Sue Our Cities, is back
    A Bill to eliminate PICS, PA’s background check system, is coming
    Allowing guns in schools -- that’s right, they want to arm our kids’ teachers
    Elimination of concealed carry licenses, so anyone who can own a gun can carry one concealed
    Expansion of stand your ground, also known as shoot first

Can you send your legislator a quick note to say you oppose this guns everywhere for everyone agenda and you expect them to stand up for our safety?

We’re proud to have you fighting with us.
    Last edited by stainless; April 17th, 2017 at 07:21 AM.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Latest from the Left

Without 1/2 truths and omissions, how else would they gather the following that they have

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    While everyone is focused on the horrible things happening in Washington, we wanted to make sure you don’t miss what’s going on in Harrisburg. (We had our asses handed to us last November, and while you're busy wearing a pussy on your head...)

The gun lobby and their army of guns everywhere for everyone legislators are at work trying to make Pennsylvania a more dangerous place.
    (Some people are reading the PA state Constitution and understand what "...shall not be questioned" really means.) There are several bills we want you to look out for:

Special Standing/expanded preemption, also known as Sue Our Cities, is back
    (Actually, it makes the cities financially responsible if the city BREAKS THE LAW.)
    A Bill to eliminate PICS, PA’s background check system, is coming
    (Replace PICS with NICS, yet they frame it as eliminating background checks entirely.)
    Allowing guns in schools -- that’s right, they want to arm our kids’ teachers
    (One armed teacher or administrator in a school is worth 10 cops on the school lawn.)
    Elimination of concealed carry licenses, so anyone who can own a gun can carry one concealed
    ("...shall not be questioned." - The Constitution mother fucker.)
    Expansion of stand your ground, also known as shoot first
    (disparity of force - 5 dindos should be able to attack grandma without fearing for their lives.)

Can you send your legislator a quick note to say you oppose this guns everywhere for everyone agenda and you expect them to stand up for our safety?
    (Be the loud and obnoxious minority like the good sheeple that we trained you to be.)

We’re proud to have you fighting with us.
    (We’re happy that you take the information that we give you at face value and have no idea of what is really going on.)
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

They got one thing right. Yes, absolutely, we want to make Pennsylvania more dangerous. For muggers, rapists, carjackers, murderers......

(Bucks County)

...including murderers of school kids.

(Wayne County)

Stainless who was that from?

Liberals are FUBAR

It has to be genetic. No sane person would voluntarily be that warped.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Stainless who was that from?
    I missed that part, sorry. It was from ceasefirePA

I found it interesting that the liberal mindset projects their inadequate self control on others,
    They believe since they cant control themselves that No One can control themselves.
    I have repeatedly heard leftwing nutjobs say " If I carried a gun I would probably go nuts and start shooting all the people who piss me off"
    Umm yeah maybe YOU shouldn't own guns.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Berks County)

More loonie input from ceasefire PA (dated 03/19/2017)

We wrote to you on Monday to let you know about the dangerous bill moving in Congress that would put our veterans at risk. If you haven’t had a chance to write your member of congress yet, please do so now! The vote is supposed to happen tonight.

Every day, 22 U.S. Veterans commit suicide; this rate is double that of the US civilian population. And the majority of those suicides are committed with firearms. In an effort to keep our veterans safe, for almost twenty years, the VA has submitted records of those vets it deems mentally incompetent to the National Background Check System (NICS). This system includes due process and opportunities both before and after the determination and record submission is made for the veteran to challenge the determination.

Now, Republicans in Congress are trying to reverse this system. HR 1181 would undo the VA process that leads to some veterans being put on the prohibited purchaser list. There would be no replacement system or process. And, it would also remove more than 170,000 records from the background check system.

Our veterans are deserving of good medical care, for physical, mental and emotional trauma suffered as a result of their service. We must protect them as they have protected us. Undoing a system that recognizes veterans’ rights while also working to ensure they stay safe just doesn’t make sense. Tell your Representative to vote No on HR 1181.

This email is being sent to you from CeaseFirePA. If you received this message
    from a friend, you can sign up for CeaseFirePA. Click here to unsubscribe.
    Last edited by stainless; April 17th, 2017 at 07:12 AM.

(Delaware County)

Man...that email was written in the spin cycle....spinning every little point to their agenda....pretty funny....spin, spin, spin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast