Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Oaks Extravaganza Mar 24, 25, 26 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    I am going to pick up some mags, beef jerky and pickles....
    What one would say at a LGBTQABC... gun show "I am going to pick up some fags, jerk my beef and get pickled"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    I have no problem with the gun promoter helping this woman out. None! I do have a problem with someone coming onto this thread and presenting the information the way they did to elicit guilt from those who questioned the motive. Clear?
    I think you read a lot into that post that just wasn't there. Sure it evoked sympathy, but that's what your supposed to feel towards someone in those circumstance. It is normal to bitch about non-gun tables at a gunshow, therefor people shouldn't feel ashamed after finding out the reason, just enlightened. The written communication lacks nuance of body language, tone and inflection. Let's cut each other a break. (not ment to be attacking, I am posting as someone who has been misunderstood in posts, especially when those horrid emoticons are not used)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    I bought a hunting rifle at the show once. We filled out and signed the "transfer paper", which was basically in free format, and the seller snapped the photos of my DL and green card. That was pretty much it. Your mileage may vary.
    Had to not be a dealer (ffl) who sold it to you. That normal transaction becomes a fake loop hole exploited because of location.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    I recomend to the promoters future shows a table with on tap beer for every 50 tables !
    They sold beer there one show. It was awesome.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wreckhog View Post
    Was there from 1-5. Easy parking, no crowd, bought socks, light sticks, horseradish, beef sticks and got some free candy. I did not want a Mini 14, but there sure were plenty. Thought a $499 Beretta Storm was nice. Went to Oaks Italian deli after. Overall, it was most successful in the table/ticket dollar ratio. Tiring walking around. But most of the vendors at Harrisburg were here and that show was not looked at kindly. Now wondering if I should be buying the cheapest beef sticks.
    Do not google beef sticks, co-worked did.

(Berks County)

I went yesterday after work. I found a gun to fit my mags. I had gotten an EMP4 and bought "some" mags at a good discount, Springfield loaded gun deal. Half it turned out were too short, I screwed up and bought EMP and EMP4 mags. Now they have the free 4 mags, double mag holder and holster deal, so I'm going to be good on these two guns for mags. WWCD? What would Crusans do? Why buy a gun to fit your mags. Thanks, Crusans. I'm learning.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    What one would say at a LGBTQABC... gun show "I am going to pick up some fags, jerk my beef and get pickled"
    Uh oh...I have to go to my safe space now...lol. How have you been? The Lancer mags are working out great for me

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I think you read a lot into that post that just wasn't there. Sure it evoked sympathy, but that's what your supposed to feel towards someone in those circumstance. It is normal to bitch about non-gun tables at a gunshow, therefor people shouldn't feel ashamed after finding out the reason, just enlightened. The written communication lacks nuance of body language, tone and inflection. Let's cut each other a break. (not ment to be attacking, I am posting as someone who has been misunderstood in posts, especially when those horrid emoticons are not used)
    I understand your position and would generally agree. I do feel sympathetic towards her cause too.

The one person who could shed a little more light to the situation did a hit and run...one post and gone. That is usually the modus operandi of people who tend to d this stuff. if he had posted again indicating otherwise, I would have been fine with it. Maybe I did misunderstand...maybe I didn't. Will wait for the clarifying post to find it way here....lol

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Uh oh...I have to go to my safe space now...lol. How have you been? The Lancer mags are working out great for me
    I better watch out for those micro aggressions....they seem to keep coming out, especially after I have played with my unicorns and snowflake friends....

Glad the mags are doing you well. I have been ranging it a lot lately and using both the smoke and black with different ammo types....not one issue, which was to be expected.

Busy with work...work, work.

Just got back from the show.Picked up 38 wadcutters loose re-loads in the bag,Lots of ARs at lower prices,did pick up the S&W model 10 I was looking for ! No pickles,No jerky for me but a visit to the polish store in philly for 5 lbs of fresh keilbasa.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast