Has anyone been to/been or currently a member of Mount Holly F&G Association? I moved to Adams County a little over a year ago and have been looking for somewhere to shoot. After reviewing the usual extremely polar reviews of SGL ranges and the occasional horror story that I want no part of, I have been on the lookout for a local club to join. Now, I know about ACSHG and have looked at their facility as well.
The drive is a little longer than some other clubs in the area but my reason for being particularly interested in MHFG is their facilities (rifle & handgun ranges). My girlfriend is interested in archery and though I haven't had the opportunity to do it in quite a few years, it was always something fun to do that I really don't see offered at most of the other clubs in the area (correct me if I'm wrong there).
Another plus for me is I work a pretty intense schedule during the week and have a 1+ hour commute. Most clubs state that you MUST attend a monthly meeting (always on a weeknight before I am home) to be approved and receive your membership card. I see that MHFG offers to mail your membership card to you as long as you enclose a self-addressed & stamped envelope (again, correct me if I'm wrong about any of that).

Anyone have any experience with the club? Recommendations? General thoughts? Thanks!