Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Anyone Buy From Freedom Munitions Lately?

I had an order middle of last year that took something ridiculous like 2 weeks to ship and their 223 smells like ammonia but they have some really good prices on pistol ammunition. Thought it may be worth a try. Thoughts? I just got burned by optics planet after getting baited by a youtube discount code so I'm reluctant to fall for it again.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone Buy From Freedom Munitions Lately?

I have bought thounsand's of rounds from them and never had an issue. Shipping is kind of slow but that's a non-issue for me.

(Beaver County)

What kind of ammo are you looking for ?

I can probly help you out and there is no shipping. At least we are on the same side of the state.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    What kind of ammo are you looking for ?

I can probly help you out and there is no shipping. At least we are on the same side of the state.
    For me, I'm looking for 1000+ rounds of 9mm and my brother in law wants some 40 and 45 ACP. I don't know how much he's looking for but when one of us buys ammo, we always combine orders to save money on shipping. I had the twangnbang code for 5% off which pretty much turns into a free box when you buy 1000 rounds. I have 1100 rounds in my cart for $199 because $199+ gets free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicodendron11 View Post
    I have bought thounsand's of rounds from them and never had an issue. Shipping is kind of slow but that's a non-issue for me.
    Any thoughts on the 9mm ammo? Dirty? Odd smell? I know that's a weird question but the 223 smelled like we were cooking meth in our AR15s.

(Beaver County)

If you have brass i can beat that price. I sell mine without brass trade for the same. I can also make the 40 and 45. I can supply 40 brass but not the 45 brass.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Allegheny County)

Just shot the last of my Freedom-made .45 new manufacture and don't think I'll buy any more. Haven't been a big fan of their house ammo and am kinda glad it's gone.

That said, I did just order another 500 rounds of Geco .45 from Freedom for $130 delivered. Ordered on 2/23 and it will ship tomorrow so not fast but I can live with that for the price.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by thebearpack View Post
    Just shot the last of my Freedom-made .45 new manufacture and don't think I'll buy any more. Haven't been a big fan of their house ammo and am kinda glad it's gone.

That said, I did just order another 500 rounds of Geco .45 from Freedom for $130 delivered. Ordered on 2/23 and it will ship tomorrow so not fast but I can live with that for the price.
    I placed my order 7 days ago. Hasn't shipped. Jesus. I should have just paid the extra pennies and bought it from palmetto state armory or academy.