Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My scratched Beretta frame is refinished, before and after photos

Quote Originally Posted by bripro View Post
    I won't say anything and let the forum decide if quality control may be an issue at Mahovskys.
    The gun looks fantastic and Beretta's dont really do anything for me. You should be proud.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Delaware County)

Here is a link to the before pictures. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=314942

It came back yesterday from Mahovskys. Turn around time was almost exactly thirty days as the website said. Im very pleased with it although the last photo will show its not perfect. The underside of the trigger guard has some sort of spotting. Ill probably send him a photo of it and see what is said. It doesnt really bother me but Im putting it out there for those of you considering using his services. Communication has been great thus far by the way. Although hes in Pa I never heard of Mahovskys until it was recommended here. If doing it over I would probably not have had the controls done. Since they were stainless they were in good shape. The trigger pull is feeling a little gritty but Im shooting it today and hoping it smoothes out. Heres the pics, let me know what you think, Brian.

I definitely like it.

Thanks for sharing,

Kobsw

(Bucks County)

For anyone curious the cost of the finish work was $100 and he charges 18 to ship it back.
    I would say that is an outstanding job (and them some) for $118 shipped. Usually your firearm is butchered, buffed, rounded to hell and back and rattle can finished for a lot more than $118.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12