Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Sign petition for HB167 Disparity of Force

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...some-arrested/

Of course the Philly Police response was weaker that three day old dishwater, with the Police Chief ultimately pleading with parents to make their "nuggets of love" come home. The Police that most of the gang will receive disorderly conduct citiatios, not criminal charges. That, however, is a different story.

Scenes like this reinforce the need for this legislation. They are becoming more commonplace. Philadelphia, for whatever reason, seems to produce a lot of this stuff.

(Wayne County)

Signed.

(Allegheny County)

Signed. Only 332 signatures so far?

(Jefferson County)

Help!! What exactly is HB 167??

I have been out of state for a couple months and not paying attention to what's going on in Pa.

Quote Originally Posted by cmudave1125 View Post
    Signed. Only 332 signatures so far?
    This one was launched less than 3 weeks ago. We are going for quality, rather than quantity. Every signer postal address is verified. Every phone number confirmed.

Each petition sends emails to 32 lawmakers. 369 signatures x 32 email each = 11,808 emails dumped into Harrisburg in under 3 weeks. Each Judiciary member has received 369 emails on it.

We have a long way to go, but in my view, this is a great start!
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    This one was launched less than 3 weeks ago. We are going for quality, rather than quantity. Every signer postal address is verified. Every phone number confirmed.

Each petition sends emails to 32 lawmakers. 369 signatures x 32 email each = 11,808 emails dumped into Harrisburg in under 3 weeks. Each Judiciary member has received 369 emails on it.

We have a long way to go, but in my view, this is a great start!
    Do you know who they sent emails to? A list would help so I can directly Email (or mail) them.

I just have a problem giving out my phone number. When I got my new cell phone it came with a trial "who's calling you" app. When I got a call (even from a cell) it showed their name and a little button to press for maps. Pressing it would show google maps of where they lived. Pressing another button would show a picture of their house! All for an extra $5 a month.......

This is a good cause and I would like to send some emails. Don't want to discourage people either, But saying your phone number will be logged overseas (Russia?) does not sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Do you know who they sent emails to? A list would help so I can directly Email (or mail) them.

I just have a problem giving out my phone number. When I got my new cell phone it came with a trial "who's calling you" app. When I got a call (even from a cell) it showed their name and a little button to press for maps. Pressing it would show google maps of where they lived. Pressing another button would show a picture of their house! All for an extra $5 a month.......

This is a good cause and I would like to send some emails. Don't want to discourage people either, But saying your phone number will be logged overseas (Russia?) does not sound right to me.
    Who gets emailed is on the flyer in the original post. You are free to find emails for your lawmakers, and write whatever you wish.

Russia? are you kidding? I did not say it is logged. I said your information is stored in an encrypted database outside the country. That is ensure it is beyond the direct reach of government. But obviously, it is only your contact information which feds have already.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234