I was at the rifle range the Saturday after the shooting happened and was absolutely appalled at how out-of-control the place was. Crowded, 4 people using 7 target frames, unsafe handling practices, continuous strings of fire from one AR mag after another, socializing on the firing line, etc. Best part was after the tracers started from the one group when one of them decided it would be fun to stand on one of the tables and shoot. I used to avoid the auxiliary ranges because of the overcrowding and unsafe BS that goes on over there, but it's now just as bad at the other ranges as well. And I guarantee 99% of that shit would stop if they actually enforced the hunting license/range permit requirement since I know that most if not all of the carloads of 20-somethings that roll in there and break every rule posted are breaking that one too. I was going to run out there and shoot pistols today but I guess I'm glad I decided to go to Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association range tomorrow instead---just couldn't talk myself into rolling the dice on a shitty afternoon at Scotia