Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default M & E SPORTING CLAYS (NEAR HAMBURG, PA)

Has anyone shot at M & E ? Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays has set the bar so high I just can't imagine too many other facilities as good. I'd appreciate a comparison from anyone who has shot both. Thanks !

(Bucks County)

Default Re: M & E SPORTING CLAYS (NEAR HAMBURG, PA)

Not shot at M & E but have been a couple of times to Wingpointe which is Hamburg way and had a great time. Was introduced to the place by a guy who shoots Lehigh all the time. https://www.wingpt.com/

(Northampton County)

M&E is the sporting clays/ skeet part of the Wing Pointe operation. They throw some challenging birds. I'd rate the difficulty between the blue and orange course at Lehigh Valley. The folks that run the operation are very nice and gear their operation toward shooters who are more serious about their game, although a newb will still be able to shoot a decent score. It's much less of a "tourist" draw than Lehigh Valley.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankHKP7 View Post
    M&E is the sporting clays/ skeet part of the Wing Pointe operation. They throw some challenging birds. I'd rate the difficulty between the blue and orange course at Lehigh Valley. The folks that run the operation are very nice and gear their operation toward shooters who are more serious about their game, although a newb will still be able to shoot a decent score. It's much less of a "tourist" draw than Lehigh Valley.
    LOL! You know i never even noticed that they were the same place... they even have seperate websites

We are getting ready to do A big circle Sporting Clay shoot. It will be Lehigh Valley and Rock Mountain on Sat then Rock Mountain and M&E on the way home on Sunday.. Lehigh to me is nice but its one of those that I can do with or without either way, M&E will be the first time shooting there.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by kirk2022 View Post
    We are getting ready to do A big circle Sporting Clay shoot. It will be Lehigh Valley and Rock Mountain on Sat then Rock Mountain and M&E on the way home on Sunday.. Lehigh to me is nice but its one of those that I can do with or without either way, M&E will be the first time shooting there.
    If you're planning on making that trip this weekend be prepared for a 4 hour excursion at Lehigh Valley. The weather is supposed to be nice and they are expecting at least 300 people to shoot through. Sunday M&E is hosting their Winter Blast Tournament so their going to have their birds tuned up. They might bring in 100 registered tournament shooters.

Rock Mountain is an awesome place to shoot, love the terrain.

we are doing it the last weekend of March. Rock Mountain is the top of my list even though it is 4 hours away. first time there all I heard was how different it was from places we shoot. went in blind and walked off with A 88/100 Love that long floater coming done off the mountain. And shooting over what I call the valley towards the end.