Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Tri State Gun and Sportsman Show. February 18th & 19th. Beaver county

(Butler County)

Default Re: Tri State Gun and Sportsman Show. February 18th & 19th. Beaver county

Does any one know anything about this show? Just curious what kind of vendors to expect.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Tri State Gun and Sportsman Show. February 18th & 19th. Beaver county

I'm interested in that answer also. In the vacuum of no proper answer, I'd expect to see all the same faces from the Washington and Monroeville shows. Which sadly includes far too many jerky, gutter guard, jewelry and sauce vendors and not nearly enough actual firearms at good prices.
    It has to start someplace... It has to start sometime...
    What better place than here? What better time than now! - RAtM

(McKean County)

I plan on going. Usually one-off shows like this are not like Butler, Monroeville or Wash County. I hope this is like that yearly show at the Days Inn in Butler, where the locals come out.
    Certainly it will be disappointing if it's as Python describes.
    I've got a Lyman left flint deerstalker I'm going to try and sell, along with a Sig P250 2SUM. Looking for a G26 Gen 4, or a 43. Prof
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

(Lawrence County)

This is the transplanted make-up for the defunct Weirton show that was nixed when
    the Serbian American Cultural Center was sold ... hosted by Jay N Jay Gun Shows of West Virginia
    ** >> Problem maybe the late setup and public entry is not until NOON on Saturaday

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by kingofcoins View Post
    This is the transplanted make-up for the defunct Weirton show that was nixed when
    the Serbian American Cultural Center was sold ... hosted by Jay N Jay Gun Shows of West Virginia
    ** >> Problem maybe the late setup and public entry is not until NOON on Saturaday
    Yes, first time at this new location, and the NOON Saturday entry is just plain stoopid.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Butler County)

Well, I went. Had to park in the grass. Is it just me, or do prices seem out of line? I saw a few things I wanted, but at $200.00 more than they are worth. I made a suggestion to the promoters to widen the spaces betyween tables so people can actually walk past each other. i guess they need a bigger venue. Anyone buy anything?

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by daddy View Post
    Well, I went. Had to park in the grass. Is it just me, or do prices seem out of line? I saw a few things I wanted, but at $200.00 more than they are worth. I made a suggestion to the promoters to widen the spaces betyween tables so people can actually walk past each other. i guess they need a bigger venue. Anyone buy anything?
    Bought a couple boxes of "quiet" 22's to try out.

And a nice Case knife. Crowded as all get out.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.