Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Delaware reciprocity. This is something people going into Delaware need to be aw

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Under § 1441 License to carry concealed deadly weapons.

http://delcode.delaware.gov/title11/...ml#P1262_94811

While the AG website does not explicitly state that only a resident permit is honored, what is bolded red in the quote is interpreted by the AG for that decision.

So this is still a grey area under a vague language/interpretation from the DE AG? "Citizens of other states". I still think we need more info on the citizenship component of the wording.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Delaware reciprocity. This is something people going into Delaware need to be aw

Quote Originally Posted by orangehole View Post
    So this is still a grey area under a vague language/interpretation from the DE AG? "Citizens of other states". I still think we need more info on the citizenship component of the wording.
    This language means a DE resident must have a DE permit.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The new PSP barracks on rout 209 headed towards carbon county did them free of charge. I just stoped in and asked the lady at the desk.
    Thanks. I know which one you are talking about. The state police in Fern Ridge refused to fingerprint me but i was able to get a trooper in Susquehanna county to do it.
    Does Florida still require a new set of prints with each renewal?

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Thanks. I know which one you are talking about. The state police in Fern Ridge refused to fingerprint me but i was able to get a trooper in Susquehanna county to do it.
    Does Florida still require a new set of prints with each renewal?

Yes unfortunately they do.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by orangehole View Post
    Delaware likes vague language, their motorcycle helmet law say "must have in possession", nothing about actually wearing one, so people who don't want to wear one don't and don't get stopped.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    A Delaware resident is one who carries or is required to have a Delaware driver’s license and/or is registered to vote in Delaware.
    That's a pretty big loophole. You're not required to have a driver's license if you don't drive, and there is no requirement to vote (and thereby, no requirement to register to vote).

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    So this will effectively increase open carry in DE? Which we all know the antis hate even more... but it will deter a greater number of people from carrying at all. Damn.
    It just means that some of us won’t go into DE at all. I avoid states with F’ed up laws.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678