Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Open carriers walk into a police station in Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    and every time i mention killing the nfa and regulations someone goes "oh no, i want background checks" i proceed to explain how the constitutional system is self culling.
    Not disagreeing with you, but curious to your verbiage. Always looking for a better way to state the painfully obvious to the ones not feeling the pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Not disagreeing with you, but curious to your verbiage. Always looking for a better way to state the painfully obvious to the ones not feeling the pain...
    You can tell that i am not great with words by reading my posts but i point out the fact that most of the shooters have gotten guns illegally. few had legal possession. These are things that checks failed to stop. I then bring up the abuse of checks by raising fees, applying crazy hoops and restrictions or the ssi act they tried to push. The fact that eventually OP happens to the idiots, the criminals get shot and the mentally illl often do themselves in.
    These people would have had firearms regardless of the nfa. I expose the stamps for what they are, revenue stream. These people arent afraid of short guns or cans. At least once they know how ineffective cans are.

Trying to type on phone, but i learned long ago to avoid arguing with straight anti's. They just turn into jasasses and heehaw at you. They dont accept any facts at all and let general fear control other aspects of their lives as well. So this is really reserved for pro gun, pro "government stick in your butt" individuals. Gets them to acknowledge the phrase "give them an inch..."

Btw, used to be around an anti a lot, always used to say, and for the dumbest reasons "you should shoot them, wheres your gun" like it's a fucking joke or something. Its like an obsession with them. Like being afraid of spiders yet always thinking theyre around you,isnt that a pathalogical condition?

Might edit this when on a pc. Sorry guys.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I consider myself 100% 2A........but what these guys did is BS. Walk into my door doing that and you would be shot. No questions asked.

So I guess I am just 99% 2A.
    Private vs public property. A person has a right to be in one location - armed or otherwise - but not the other.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    They're retarded, OK. BUT what the hell is an AP-14?
    Almost everything in that article is wrong because CNN is really stupid and doesn't bother to call smart people before they publish. As long as they can say "gun" and make up some scary sounding shit it's good enough.

People are not licensed to own firearms in Michigan and they also make it sound that a licensed person cannot conceal a firearm. They are all over the place.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    What could they possibly been trying to advocate? There is a big difference between open carrying a holstered handgun and dressing up like shooters intent on murder. I assume they think freedom of speech is "I have a bomb" on a plane, "Give me the money" at a bank or "Fire" ! in a crowded theater
    None of those crimes have anything to do with speech. If I strangle my neighbor it is not a limit on the Second Amendment, it is murder. If I kill them with a gun it is still murder. I think that's the point you were making but it needs to be brought up as often as possible.

These guys were asshats. As somebody else said, if they showed up at my house or office I would have blown them away myself. Speaking of which, I'm sure cops will soon start wearing ski masks when they serve no knock warrants at back doors of the wrong houses since they are already 90% of the way down the path to modeling themselves after Central and South American death squads.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Not me.....I dont even open carry.
    Good idea you don't open carry, you fall into the "dark enough to shoot on site category".
    And of course you know all of our White Privilege keeps the rest of us safe here.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    None of those crimes have anything to do with speech. If I strangle my neighbor it is not a limit on the Second Amendment, it is murder. If I kill them with a gun it is still murder. I think that's the point you were making but it needs to be brought up as often as possible.

These guys were asshats. As somebody else said, if they showed up at my house or office I would have blown them away myself. Speaking of which, I'm sure cops will soon start wearing ski masks when they serve no knock warrants at back doors of the wrong houses since they are already 90% of the way down the path to modeling themselves after Central and South American death squads.
    if it would have been a cold night when they were skulking around in that NJ guy's yard. i bet they'd have donned some ski masks to compliment their black uniforms.

Me thinks these guys are fake, aka people trying to make firearms owners look bad to further the gun ban"s".
    They were going to carry LAW rocket launchers to the police station.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Me thinks these guys are fake, aka people trying to make firearms owners look bad to further the gun ban"s".
    They were going to carry LAW rocket launchers to the police station.

gonna push their luck and unfortunately become martyrs.

(Erie County)

Those two make these two

look like geniuses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast