Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: PAFOA/PMSC Group Shoot 1 of 4 for 2017 - APRIL 22, 2017 (Near Pgh)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Cool.

Can you remind us what sort of steel you are bringing so it can be kept in mind for those setting up the steel bay?
    Also, what caliber restrictions, if any.

PING! PING! PING! PING! PING!
    I'll be bringing mine, got a good bit of it, we should be able to pretty well fill up that bay. I think the same rules as last time would work to prevent target damage and potential ricochets. Obviously nothing with steel in it or rifles. I've done some experimenting and bullets frangible leave little poc marks and would rather not see those used. Lead and jacketed lead are fine and keep it to non magnum pistol cartridges. If a magnet sticks to it, don't use it. The only exception on the rifles would be those that fire non magnum pistol cartridges like the 9mm carbines, 38 special there was no indication of damage with these and they are okay.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    if someone reminds me i'll help cook
    if someone reminds me to remind you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will..

(Allegheny County)

Don't ask me to remind anyone because I can't remember shit.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I'll be there (especially for double bacon cheeseburgers ).

The club requires us to have an RSO. Who else is certified, for the shoots that I can't make it to?
    Working on that. We'll be OK.

(Allegheny County)

if someone reminds me i'll help cook
    & thanks

He does it all

215.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    & thanks

He does it all
    some times you lust have to go bananas

(Westmoreland County)

(Clinton County)

some times you lust have to go bananas
    Here I thought you were one of the minions.......

(Allegheny County)

Working on getting a "prize package" for one, lucky group shoot attendee!

"Attendance" will be your entry to win! (Winner must be present)
    No purchase necessary. Offer void for me and my immediate family. No postage necessary. Restrictions apply (not really). Not valid in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii. Void where prohibited by law. Hillary voters need not apply. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. For recreational use only. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Action figures sold separately. For off-road use only. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply.

Don't get TOO excited - this isn't the Publisher's Clearing House. Once I have confirmation, I'll post up what the prize will be!

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Working on getting a "prize package" for one, lucky group shoot attendee!

"Attendance" will be your entry to win! (Winner must be present)
    No purchase necessary. Offer void for me and my immediate family. No postage necessary. Restrictions apply (not really). Not valid in Alaska, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii. Void where prohibited by law. Hillary voters need not apply. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. For recreational use only. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Action figures sold separately. For off-road use only. Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.). Other restrictions may apply.

Don't get TOO excited - this isn't the Publisher's Clearing House. Once I have confirmation, I'll post up what the prize will be!

OK, but you had us at bacon.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast