Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Forks of the Delaware Allentown Fairgrounds show February 11th & 12th

The usual suspects with the usual antiquities.

FEBRUARY SHOW** *(Feb. 11 & 12 (2017)
    Friday February 10 -****Entry for Table Holders and Life Members at 1:00 P.M.
    **************************************No Public or Annual Members admitted on Fridays.*

Saturday February 11 -*Entry for Table Holders and Life Members at 8:00 A.M.
    **************************************Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    **************************************Opens to the public at 9:00 A.M.* Non Member Donation $10.00
    ************************************* Closes at 5 PM - No new entries after 4 PM

Sunday February 12-**Entry for Table Holders and Life Members at 8:00 A.M.
    ************************************* Entry for Annual Members at 8:30 A.M.
    **************************************Opens to the public at 9.00 A.M.
    **************************************Closes at 2 PM - No new entries after 1 PM
    **************************************Non Member Donation $10.00
    This one is a Word Document for Donation Discount.* Must be printed and brought to the show. **
    http://www.allentownshow.net/attenda...s/feb_2017.jpg
    http://www.allentownshow.net/gunshow_schedule.htm

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Forks of the Delaware Allentown Fairgrounds show February 11th & 12th

Well the 1st "Folks" show of 2017 is almost upon us. This should be a good show of it's type ( military & collectables ) although some vendors will setting up at the Oaks gun show down near Philly. Plus the big Harrisburg Sportsman Show is also going at the same time.

Stop in on your way "to and/or from" the other two shows, just don't stay home.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Forks of the Delaware Allentown Fairgrounds show February 11th & 12th

I'm very disappointed that I can't set-up this weekend. I had to decide between FOTD or Oaks and Oaks won from a business standpoint. I tried splitting last year at this time and it just didn't work. See all you FOTD regulars in May; or at Oaks sometime this weekend.

(Berks County)

Love this show(and the Farmer's Market). Some deals......But......seriously.....think some of these antique firearms dealers really do not want to sell.....just an excuse to show off their collection and shoot the shit with others. Some of the tags on those weapons look older than me.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

Yes sir. You pegged it. I also love this show but I guarantee that some of these old fellas do not want to sell a thing.
    I asked one guy to see a gun and he asked me how much I wanted to spend. It was a $600-800 gun. He wouldn't even get out of his chair. What an idiot. I had $3000 in my pocket, but he treated me as if I couldn't afford it.

But there are some very friendly dealers that I really like buying from. Picked up an awesome Whitney Navy revolver to add to my CW pistol collection. Looking for a Pettingill .44 next.
    Last edited by Tin Soldier; February 16th, 2017 at 12:25 AM.