Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: 2nd amendment really?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I will be there at 7:30. Ready to park away.....
    I loved you in Ferris Bueller.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lycoming County)

Good to know. I'll bring the Subaru, it doesn't have hub caps.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I loved you in Ferris Bueller.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone wants to take either of my pos's for a Ferrari style joy ride.

(Armstrong County)

This is how important it is to be in Harrisburg 22 May 2017
    You can bet "Moms against Gun"s will be there on the 23rd

Your right to bear arms is literally under siege in PA. Anti-gun groups are doing everything they can to hold up the legislative process and push their narrow-minded agenda! Below are ‘some’ anti-gun bills that some State Legislators in Harrisburg have introduced during the current legislative session…
    Senate Bill 118 would make YOU criminally liable for crimes committed with a gun you sell.
    House Bill 610 requires you to pay a $10 annual fee for each firearm you own.
    House Bill 610 requires you to register all your firearms ‘and be fingerprinted with the PA State Police.
    House Bill 680 requires you get a Firearms Owners ID Card just to ‘own’ ANY firearm.
    Senate Bill 209 eliminates the private sale of YOUR rifle or shotgun.
    House Bill 194 would ban so-called Assault Weapons.
    Senate Bill 112 would take away your Right To Bear Arms if your name appears on a government list with ‘NO’ due process rights to challenge this prohibition!
    There are, literally, dozens of these kinds of laws under consideration that will dictate how you hunt, shoot, buy, sell, and store firearms.
    The anti-gun community has organized their own lobbying day for and it is going to be on May 23, the day ‘after’ the Pro-Gun 2nd Amendment Rally. I’m sure none of you believe this is a coincidence but is a carefully calculated maneuver to try to undermine our rally and your beliefs! The email below shows exactly what’s going on and how they’re organizing it:
    Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:00 AM
    To: XXXX XXXXX
    Subject: Join us at the Capitol for a Lobby Day
    Hey, XXXX-
    I am reaching out to you today as the Chapter Leader for Moms Demand Action - Pennsylvania with a critical call to action. Please join us at the Capitol on May 23 for our Lobby Day, as we push to pass a bill to keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers. This is also an excellent opportunity to introduce our legislators to Moms Demand Action and our common sense approach to addressing the scourge of gun violence.
    To be able to make an impact we need as many members there as possible! I know that some of you live pretty far away, but it's important that we have representation from all over the state -- and if we get enough people RSVP'd we may be able to arrange carpools, so don't be afraid to sign up.
    PA LOBBY DAY
    May 23, 10:30am - 3:00pm
    State Capitol, Harrisburg
    RSVP NOW
    I look forward to working with you on May 23 for a safer Pennsylvania,
    Deb Marteslo
    PA State Chapter Lead
    Moms Demand Action
    P.S. When you rsvp you will be invited by email to join our Moms Demand Action-PA Lobby Day private page, where you can get updated information on everything pertaining to Lobby Day, from training to logistics. Please respond within 48 hours to your invitation before the link expires.
    I am showing you this email above because I want you to understand exactly how well-organized the anti-gun groups are and how critical it is that you show up for the May 22 rally! Your presence will guarantee that your voice will be heard by legislators in a loud and clear manner! If you do not want to see more gun control passed in Pennsylvania further attenuating your freedoms then I strongly encourage you to find a way to be in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22! Otherwise you’re going to let the millions of dollars flowing through the Bloomberg carpetbaggers of Cease-Fire PA and Moms Demand Action decide your rights and freedoms for you! This is not hyperbole this is a fact and you can see this happening in every other state in this nation! The question is; are you and your friends and your family going to allow this to happen here in Pennsylvania??
    If you don’t think it can happen in Pennsylvania, just look at the states that surround us. People like Michael Bloomberg and Cease Fire PA are spending lavishly to try to get PA to look more like those states. They’re well-funded, and at the moment they’re making more noise than we are. If we don’t fight back, eventually we’ll lose.
    One of the best ways you can fight back is by attending the 2nd Amendment Rally in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22nd. Believe it or not, our elected officials DO take notice when thousands of constituents show up at the Capitol.
    Getting to the Rally: Firearms Owners Against Crime is sponsoring a rally bus that departs from the parking lot of the Carnegie Walmart (2200 Washington Pike, Carnegie) at 4:45a.m. sharp. The cost is $25 per seat. (If you drove your own car, the cash toll alone would be $52.80, not to mention the gas, the parking, and all the other expenses.) You can even make your payment through the ‘Donation portal’ on the FOAC website by writing in the area of ‘how you want the donation use’ - Rally Bus Seat. (IF you carry a concealed firearm there will be areas to secure your firearm – long guns cannot be secured in these areas!)
    EVERY attendee at the 2nd Amendment Rally will have an opportunity to win a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 ACP handgun donated by Ace Sporting Goods of Washington County. Additionally any FOAC member riding the bus will also earn 8 hours of FOAC bucks, which can be applied to any purchases (except membership) on the FOAC Website. Non-FOAC members can sign up to be an FOAC member at the special 2nd Amendment Rally price of $15 on that day.
    If you’re interested in adding your voice to ours in celebrating Freedom please send a message to info@foacpac.org. You’ll receive a reply with all the details you need to secure your seat.
    As you already know, Firearms Owners Against Crime is a true grass roots organization. Unlike other Astroturf groups that have a billionaire sugar-daddy, we use the strength of united patriots across the state to advocate for the 2nd Amendment at all levels of government. Our track record speaks for itself, and it's because of people like you that we continue to do great things in Pennsylvania. All glory is fleeting and without your help and continued support we won’t be able to keep the wolves at bay!
    Yours in Freedom,
    Kim Stolfer, President
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Chester County)

I only hand my keys over if you look like this. I might make an exception if you can speak to me in the secret language.

edd-kookie-byrnes-3.jpg
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    This is how important it is to be in Harrisburg 22 May 2017
    You can bet "Moms against Gun"s will be there on the 23rd

Your right to bear arms is literally under siege in PA. Anti-gun groups are doing everything they can to hold up the legislative process and push their narrow-minded agenda! Below are ‘some’ anti-gun bills that some State Legislators in Harrisburg have introduced during the current legislative session…
    Senate Bill 118 would make YOU criminally liable for crimes committed with a gun you sell.
    House Bill 610 requires you to pay a $10 annual fee for each firearm you own.
    House Bill 610 requires you to register all your firearms ‘and be fingerprinted with the PA State Police.
    House Bill 680 requires you get a Firearms Owners ID Card just to ‘own’ ANY firearm.
    Senate Bill 209 eliminates the private sale of YOUR rifle or shotgun.
    House Bill 194 would ban so-called Assault Weapons.
    Senate Bill 112 would take away your Right To Bear Arms if your name appears on a government list with ‘NO’ due process rights to challenge this prohibition!
    There are, literally, dozens of these kinds of laws under consideration that will dictate how you hunt, shoot, buy, sell, and store firearms.
    The anti-gun community has organized their own lobbying day for and it is going to be on May 23, the day ‘after’ the Pro-Gun 2nd Amendment Rally. I’m sure none of you believe this is a coincidence but is a carefully calculated maneuver to try to undermine our rally and your beliefs! The email below shows exactly what’s going on and how they’re organizing it:
    Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:00 AM
    To: XXXX XXXXX
    Subject: Join us at the Capitol for a Lobby Day
    Hey, XXXX-
    I am reaching out to you today as the Chapter Leader for Moms Demand Action - Pennsylvania with a critical call to action. Please join us at the Capitol on May 23 for our Lobby Day, as we push to pass a bill to keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers. This is also an excellent opportunity to introduce our legislators to Moms Demand Action and our common sense approach to addressing the scourge of gun violence.
    To be able to make an impact we need as many members there as possible! I know that some of you live pretty far away, but it's important that we have representation from all over the state -- and if we get enough people RSVP'd we may be able to arrange carpools, so don't be afraid to sign up.
    PA LOBBY DAY
    May 23, 10:30am - 3:00pm
    State Capitol, Harrisburg
    RSVP NOW
    I look forward to working with you on May 23 for a safer Pennsylvania,
    Deb Marteslo
    PA State Chapter Lead
    Moms Demand Action
    P.S. When you rsvp you will be invited by email to join our Moms Demand Action-PA Lobby Day private page, where you can get updated information on everything pertaining to Lobby Day, from training to logistics. Please respond within 48 hours to your invitation before the link expires.
    I am showing you this email above because I want you to understand exactly how well-organized the anti-gun groups are and how critical it is that you show up for the May 22 rally! Your presence will guarantee that your voice will be heard by legislators in a loud and clear manner! If you do not want to see more gun control passed in Pennsylvania further attenuating your freedoms then I strongly encourage you to find a way to be in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22! Otherwise you’re going to let the millions of dollars flowing through the Bloomberg carpetbaggers of Cease-Fire PA and Moms Demand Action decide your rights and freedoms for you! This is not hyperbole this is a fact and you can see this happening in every other state in this nation! The question is; are you and your friends and your family going to allow this to happen here in Pennsylvania??
    If you don’t think it can happen in Pennsylvania, just look at the states that surround us. People like Michael Bloomberg and Cease Fire PA are spending lavishly to try to get PA to look more like those states. They’re well-funded, and at the moment they’re making more noise than we are. If we don’t fight back, eventually we’ll lose.
    One of the best ways you can fight back is by attending the 2nd Amendment Rally in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22nd. Believe it or not, our elected officials DO take notice when thousands of constituents show up at the Capitol.
    Getting to the Rally: Firearms Owners Against Crime is sponsoring a rally bus that departs from the parking lot of the Carnegie Walmart (2200 Washington Pike, Carnegie) at 4:45a.m. sharp. The cost is $25 per seat. (If you drove your own car, the cash toll alone would be $52.80, not to mention the gas, the parking, and all the other expenses.) You can even make your payment through the ‘Donation portal’ on the FOAC website by writing in the area of ‘how you want the donation use’ - Rally Bus Seat. (IF you carry a concealed firearm there will be areas to secure your firearm – long guns cannot be secured in these areas!)
    EVERY attendee at the 2nd Amendment Rally will have an opportunity to win a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 ACP handgun donated by Ace Sporting Goods of Washington County. Additionally any FOAC member riding the bus will also earn 8 hours of FOAC bucks, which can be applied to any purchases (except membership) on the FOAC Website. Non-FOAC members can sign up to be an FOAC member at the special 2nd Amendment Rally price of $15 on that day.
    If you’re interested in adding your voice to ours in celebrating Freedom please send a message to info@foacpac.org. You’ll receive a reply with all the details you need to secure your seat.
    As you already know, Firearms Owners Against Crime is a true grass roots organization. Unlike other Astroturf groups that have a billionaire sugar-daddy, we use the strength of united patriots across the state to advocate for the 2nd Amendment at all levels of government. Our track record speaks for itself, and it's because of people like you that we continue to do great things in Pennsylvania. All glory is fleeting and without your help and continued support we won’t be able to keep the wolves at bay!
    Yours in Freedom,
    Kim Stolfer, President
    Ed, I am sorry I missed you recently. I am ill and it has made life complicated, you came at exactly my worst time. I couldn't pay for dinner. Hope to see you in Harrisburg.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I might make an exception if you can speak to me in the secret language.
    Klaatu barada nikto.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    Ed, I am sorry I missed you recently. I am ill and it has made life complicated, you came at exactly my worst time. I couldn't pay for dinner. Hope to see you in Harrisburg.
    No worries my friend, I would have picked it up.
    Harrisburg, Lunch is on me. See you there
    After the rally I'm headed to the Keswick Theater to see Little Feat that evening..

I'll see you on the 22nd.
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Lancaster County)

I might make an exception if you can speak to me in the secret language.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

You're not on my wavelength dad.

Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Montgomery County)

Is there more info for those that have never attended? Where is there parking? Where is breakfast and what time? Should we not carry as to not offend(JK)..maybe there is some advice anyway? Who do we wish to talk to? This would be a first, if I can make it, and it would be great to have some insights, thanks guys.

R

You're not on my wavelength dad.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast