Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: 2017 2nd amendment rally?

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    They were not protesting, they were OBSTRUCTING. They were blocking the hallway connecting the two main portions of the building and yelling and jumping around like maniacs. Even Robert Fuckface would have thought twice about going through that crap, despite what he would say, everybody knows these are petty and violent shitbag commies capable of anything at any moment. You talk about your daughter, we were a little concerned ourselves. Not, "Oh, the smelly hippies are going to hurt us" but more along the lines of running into some kind of conflict that might cause legal problems. I don't think it takes an oracle to guess that people actually went out of the building to the other entrance, which would have been a long process with the way they were running security. The screaming whackos basically had the area blocked off and you had to push your way through them. And they seemed like they were on meth or something, these people fucking flipping out.

But I saw the Capitol Cops all over them and I knew if one attacked me I could break them down piece by piece and the cops would drag away what was left. Many rallies and protests have been like this, I've always seen the highest level of professionalism from Police and Sheriff Deputies in these situations. And Capitol Cops have pretty much the most experience with this kind of nonsense. The cops know who the good guys are, they leave everybody alone, but they take no shit. They were actually putting up with more shit than they should have, they should have made them move. But not my yob.
    Trust me, I was seriously concerned about the kids when I saw some of their group scouting out our crowd and what looked like taking up a position behind us. I had told my kids that if something happened I wanted them to hide behind the big marble pillars that were nearby. I was going to walk with her through the smelly crowd, but she was right beside jhaydeno, and he took her hand, I knew that she'd be safe then. I was right with Jonathan and RL Suehr was right behind me.

I was keeping a close eye on things the entire time, watching the police there in case they started to get anxious, cause that's a sure sign they had radio chatter that something was going on.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnXD View Post
    I have a couple of observations from this year that I would like to bring up.

1) The vast majority of people who were there, or at least stuck around after the rally to speak with the legislators, were wearing red/ white/ or blue vests, and white hats. I believe everyone matching that description was from the buses coming from the western part of the state. While we had people from all over the state, and Maryland attending the rally, I couldn't help but notice the rest of us were in short supply. A big thank you to the individuals from out west and the bus organizers. If it wasn't for you, I'm afraid our rally's would be a lot less noticeable.

2) It was excellent to see so many of our county sheriffs present. I believe having so many chief law enforcement officers present adds a great deal of credibility to our cause. Sheriff Guy even went around with the group that I fell in with. I believe he said he was from Beaver County. Sheriff Guy, if you are reading this, again thank you for your service, and please feel free to attend again next year.

3) Having the Rally on a Monday worked out very well. My group managed to catch at least half of the individuals on our list. One of the staffers told me that while every day is busy, Mondays are a good day to pick because they go to comity later in the morning. She said that Tuesdays are actually one of the busier days.

4) The woman in the form fitting dress was a definite knock out. She is most likely a plant to distract us, and disrupt our focus. Unfortunately, it works pretty darn well. That's all I can say on the subject since I'm happily married.
    1) You are very welcome. The buses were organized by Beaver County Sportsman's Conservation League. They've been doing this for several years now. Talking points by FOAC.

2) Yes, Tony Guy is the Beaver County sheriff. He rode out with us on the bus.

3) Thanks, I'll pass that on. The team leads from the "hat & bib crew" are supposed to debrief to the guys who will organize the event next year, and I didn't hear that on the way home, so maybe nobody else knows that (yet).

4) I must be going blind in my old age, 'cause I STILL can't figure out who you guys are talking about. Is she in one of the pictures?
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    You shoulda seen me
    I thought we were going to have to Weekend at Bernie's you around there at the end.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -Andrew Wilkow

(Northampton County)

I'm not having the best week but I actually made it home with NO traffic. Once I got home and had a glass of wine I surprisingly relaxed and felt better. Of course, I wasn't marching around, either.

I planned to call your wife and explain why I did not come to see her, you know I was a disaster and had to get home. But I was sleeping most of the early evening and forgot when I awoke. So just please tell her I am sorry for me. It's a little late now and I don't want to disturb her.
    Last edited by ungawa; May 24th, 2017 at 10:44 PM.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Trust me, I was seriously concerned about the kids when I saw some of their group scouting out our crowd and what looked like taking up a position behind us. I had told my kids that if something happened I wanted them to hide behind the big marble pillars that were nearby. I was going to walk with her through the smelly crowd, but she was right beside jhaydeno, and he took her hand, I knew that she'd be safe then. I was right with Jonathan and RL Suehr was right behind me.

I was keeping a close eye on things the entire time, watching the police there in case they started to get anxious, cause that's a sure sign they had radio chatter that something was going on.
    At the actual rally, or with a group, you would have had so many people running to defend your kids that you would have had trouble getting to them yourself.

(Indiana County)

A PCN replay of their coverage will be on at 11:30 a.m., TODAY.

(Cumberland County)

Wait a #&*%ing minute here.....

All the perves here at POOFA see a hot number in a bright yellow dress....

AND NO ONE TAKES AT LEAST ONE PICTURE??????
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Northampton County)

I got one between my ears. Already viewed it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post

difference between online persona and irl personality.
    here they bs bs bs bs bs and in person they have a camera on the end of their shoe.
    obviously they're not sharing those.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post

You may find this hard to believe, but for some reason, your tax dollars are generally not spent on ugly women. The place is crawling with hotties. I think you should just come and see for yourself.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516