Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Berks County Patriots

Anyone local attend their meetings? They have some interesting sounding speakers this Thursday (19th).

I'll see if the warden will grant me work release cuz I'd like to go.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Berks County Patriots

I've wanted to go to their meetings before but they don't work with my schedule.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

Crap Ill be working!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Berks County)

They draw a pretty good crowd. I haven't been for several months, but I'd say usually around 250-300 attendees.

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    They draw a pretty good crowd. I haven't been for several months, but I'd say usually around 250-300 attendees.
    Do they keep the same schedule every month. I work night shift so its hard for me to make any evening meetings without using vacation time.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Berks County)

It's always been on a Thursday at 7 if I recall correctly.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Berks County)

OOPS, I forgot to get back to this thread. Thanks dontknowme. Below from their site and a link to them.

Join our free meetings held every 3rd Thursday from 6:30 - 8:30PM at the Leesport Market Auction Hall - Leesport, PA

http://berkscountypatriots.org/index.html

(Berks County)

So I don't recall correctly. Thanks Stainless.

(Berks County)

An email I received from BCP. I wish I could make but alas ---

Folks, Dean and the rest of us need your help to eliminate School Property Taxes. Please consider going with Dean at least one of the following Saturdays.

Plans are shaping up. We're canvassing Tom McGarrigle's district starting Saturdays 4/29, 5/13, 5/20 and 6/3 in Upper Darby....but WHY?

In the Fall of 2015, Tom McGarrigle campaigned for the 26th Senate seat and pledged his support for SB76, the School Property Tax Independence Act. He then became Senator.
    In Spring of 2015, Tom signed on as a "sponsor" of the bill and wrote letters to that effect. Go to Palibertyalliance.org to see it. In June 2015, he posed for a group photo of 76 co-sponsors at a press conference. On November 18th, 2015, he attended a Chamber of Commerce breakfast which was held 5 days before the Senate vote on 76. Within hours he announced that he was pulling off the bill! And just last month, Tommy said in the Delco Times that SB76 would "destroy" education in Southeastern Pennsylvania, thus repeating the lies being spread by the PSBA and PSEA.
    So, we at PLA believe and you may agree, that Tom's constituents should be made aware of his allegiance to the Special Interests and FLIP-FLOPPING on a bill that would prevent his constituents from Homeowner/property tax "disaster", especially after county-wide re-assessment recently ordered by a Delaware County judge.

These constituents just may be the catalyst to swing Turncoat Tom back to sanity and support what his own constituents voted for...true home ownership and School Property Tax Elimination!

From the West, we'll leave the Bethel Fire Company, 9675 Old 22, Bethel, PA 19507 at 7 am.
    Then we meetup with folks at the McDonald's 400 Lancaster Ave., Reading, PA 19611 and leave there at 7:45 am.
    Finally, we meet other 76ers at McGarrigle's District office at 9:15 am, 5037 Township Line Rd., Drexel Hill, PA 19026 to take a group photo in front of his office. Parking available next to Chickie & Pete's.
    Then we canvass the shopping centers pamphleteering as well as some going door to door.
    We'll break for lunch then hit the streets again until 2:30 pm.
    Please contact Dean @ 717-821-5069 or email adklopp@comcast.net or reply to this event.
    We'll have all the maps and literature and clipboards you need.
    We have a BLAST sharing the good news of school tax elimination and the economic relief and boom that will come to Pennsylvania. You won't regret this experience!

These efforts AND MORE will lead to several townhall meetings in the FLIP FLOOPER's district.
    What can you do to pass 76? Volunteers and donors are needed!
    With enough people, we will distribute 10,000's of flyers, run newspaper ads, make robo-calls, send direct mail and rent halls to give David Baldinger's Property Tax Independence Act 76 presentation by PLA President Ron Boltz.

We've done this before with great success. We've done this ALL over the state. Now the 76 Roadshow is coming to Delaware County! Reply to this event to volunteer.

Go to Palibertyalliance.org or P O Box 98, Bethel, PA 19507 to donate.

Check out the Hall of Shame on our new website. You are needed now more than ever before!

For Liberty,
    Dean Klopp, Co-founder

Pennsylvania Liberty Alliance, Inc. is 501c(4) non-profit, grassroots organization. Donations are NOT tax deductible.

Copyright © 2017 Berks County Patriots, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you are a member of BCP or have subscribed to our email list in the past. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of any of our emails.

Our mailing address is:
    Berks County Patriots
    P.O. Box 229
    Blandon, PA 19510

Hokkmike Guest

Berks County Patriots - who are these people and what is their purpose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast