Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: To the women open carrying in Walmart today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Or maybe this one...

image hosting 10mb limit
    Damn it! I was just about to head out the door to ChikFilA . Thanks DICK !!! Give us a little warning next time, huh!

(Delaware County)

That's pretty startling. It sounds like you handled it the best way you could have at the time. Part of me is glad you kept it under your lid until you got here, just because there's an equal chance that had you tried to talk to her and explain how dangerous her behavior is, she might have gone off on you with the whole "I know what I'm doing/how dare you tell me what I already know" routine. Sometimes people can be like that, and we already know she's loose with putting her holster down - what if she "considered you a threat" and what not. Then two lunatic right wing gun nuts get into a shootout at Walmart over a shitty holster - at least that's what we'd see in the media the next day.

That having been said, I would have fought the urge to say something, as well.
    Junior

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Who do you prefer,Targay?
    No. that's just a more expensive version of Walmart.

I generally buy my shit from Amazon or Home Depot. If I had to guesstimate it, i would say that other than convenience store purchases, those two places probably get 90% or more of my eligible spend.

and what's so bad about Ebay?
    Other than ripping me off?

Dude, 75% of my ammo is from Wallys, it's the shiznit!
    I don't buy much. Last ammo I bought was some 6000 rounds of .22 from Dunham Sports, and that a was total impulse/opportunity buy at least a year ago.

(Philadelphia County)

I do most of my online buying on Ebay and not sure how they rip you off since it consists of individual sellers.I guess I'll have to look into Amazon and see what I might be missing.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Or maybe this one...

image hosting 10mb limit
    Damn she makes that Steyr rifle look tiny.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I do most of my online buying on Ebay and not sure how they rip you off since it consists of individual sellers.I guess I'll have to look into Amazon and see what I might be missing.
    They ripped me off as a seller.

As a result, I am not doing business with them as a buyer either, unless I have to. Just no faith.

I don't really like auctions anyway. Anything I DO buy is a "buy it now" purchase and it seems less likely to save money. I don't go there to save money anyway, only to get stuff I can't seem to get anywhere else. I think the last thing I got there was an old board game that went out of print in the 1970s, with a small number of units produced. That was a while ago.

(Beaver County)

"and drawn my pistol and started barking out orders towards her loud enough for all to hear"

Oh yes, that would go over big.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    They ripped me off as a seller.

As a result, I am not doing business with them as a buyer either, unless I have to. Just no faith.

I don't really like auctions anyway. Anything I DO buy is a "buy it now" purchase and it seems less likely to save money.
    Ah I see....and I don't blame you one bit in that case,I'd feel the same way.I don't fool around with the bids or auctions either.

(Franklin County)

...my local Walmart is very boring compared to y'all's...Every other week I get what I need without the weird and unexpected...I must be missing out?
    USMC 2/10 1982-85
    ~REMEMBER FT. HOOD~

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    To the woman in the Easton Walmart who earlier today felt the need in the sporting good section to remove your loaded pistol from its holster lay it on the counter then continue to remove the rest of your carry rig so you could lace up a new Walmart Tatical holster I want to thank you for making number one on my list of irresponsible gun owners.

Not only did you willingly lay your unholstered loaded handgun on the counter where anyone could have come up behind your 5' self pushed you down and relived you of it. You also muzzled me with it on my way back down the main isle when reholstering it but at least you got your fancy little Tatical press check in while wearing your black leather Tatical gloves.

Your little show could have cost others their lives if your gun was taken from you by a criminal and could have cost you yours when you muzzled me since I was also carrying as well. We are both lucky I saw what you were doing several minutes earlier when I came through the store behind you, if I had not and my 1st encounter with you was you pointing your firearm at me you or I might be in the morgue right now.

You had the right Taticool gun and gear. From your belt, gloves to your NRA hat and sadly it appears that you may have also received your training from the YouTube school of James Yagers Tatical Response in TN. While your intention may have been good or maybe just trying to be a "badass" independent woman all you did was prove yourself a dumbass and a terrible ambassador for the open carry community.

If you are a member here or this person fits the description of your wife or family member then please rethink or advise them to rethink your/ their entire purpose of carrying a firearm and the responsibility that comes with it.

Signed
    The guy in the black jacket with the Gunsmithing hat on.
    You should have given her a safety lesson in person. She should be embarrassed into learning that she's a hazard.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast