Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Pedestrian Nearly Hit by Wrong-Way Driver in Philly, Shoots Man Behind the Wheel

Make popcorn, this is guaranteed to get stupid.

A man who drove the wrong-way down a one-way street in Philadelphia Friday night is nursing gunshot wounds in a Center City hospital after a pedestrian shot him, police said.
    The 61-year-old pickup truck driver was traveling in the wrong direction along N. 12th Street near Fairmount Avenue in North Philadelphia around 5:30 p.m., police said. As he tried to make a turn onto Fairmount Avenue, the truck nearly hit a man walking across the street, police said.

A man who drove the wrong-way down a one-way street in Philadelphia Friday night is nursing gunshot wounds in a Center City hospital after a pedestrian shot him, police said.
    The 61-year-old pickup truck driver was traveling in the wrong direction along N. 12th Street near Fairmount Avenue in North Philadelphia around 5:30 p.m., police said. As he tried to make a turn onto Fairmount Avenue, the truck nearly hit a man walking across the street, police said.
    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...409947825.html

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pedestrian Nearly Hit by Wrong-Way Driver in Philly, Shoots Man Behind the Wheel

Not guilty.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Pedestrian Nearly Hit by Wrong-Way Driver in Philly, Shoots Man Behind the Wheel

I look both ways before crossing a one way street, that's how little faith I have in humanity. Perhaps if the shooter did the same and/or could control his temper, he wouldn't be wanted by police right now.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by IV_Warrior View Post
    I look both ways before crossing a one way street, that's how little faith I have in humanity. Perhaps if the shooter did the same and/or could control his temper, he wouldn't be wanted by police right now.

Lets see we are talking Philly, young man with a gun, shot him in the leg 4 times. I would hazard a guess that this fellow is already being looked for by police and that his life choices have him full of anger issues.

(Philadelphia County)

Love the description, we know he's male, his age, height, weight, might be pink / blue / green. You know little details.
    Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Love the description, we know he's male, his age, height, weight, might be pink / blue / green. You know little details.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Not guilty.
    Not guilty, but should be forced to attend a training class so next time he offs the fucker properly.