Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Who makes the cool 'zombie' pattern camo rifle stock pictured on...

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    Man, this gets me thinking...I know a guy that airbrushes holographic skulls on motorcycle tanks and he is damn good! But I don't have any rifles that I would really want to 'customize.' Maybe I can pick up a spare 700 stock for the purpose! LOL
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I have a custom bike airbrush guy too, who does some wicked cool work.
    ZRT -SECTOR-7
    "If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them" - Unknown
    "Incoming fire has the right of way" - Murphy's Military Laws
    "Fast is fine, accuracy is final" - Larry Vickers

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat088 View Post
    Howdy Gentlemen, .....The rifle does belong to Clint Smith from thunder ranch.......

P.S. He refers to it as his "skull" rifle, not zombie rifle. Anyway, there ya go.

Thanks Tomcat! Good searching! Great pics!
    Gary in Pennsylvania
    -------------------------------
    “No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
    “Argue For Your Limitations……And Sure Enough, They’re Yours.” Messiah's Handbook
    “The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates 399BC

There was another rifle stock that I came across while searching for Clint's rifle that is really awesome as well (if you're into skulls). This one belongs to a gentleman who goes by the name of Big House on the hide. Here's some photos of his rifle, he said that all the colors in the first pictures is off, you can tell the proper colors when it's beside the multicam bag. Again, this rifle was done by a different gentleman who airbrushes gas tanks for motorcycles.

I love the hand, lol

In the thread, there are some higher resolution photos that I can post a link to if others are interested. The guy also gave his brother's contact info, which is who airbrushed the rifle, I can PM that to some people if they're seriously interested.

(Chester County)

those are some wicked looking rifles... might have to get one of my spare stocks painted...the skulls almost match the camo exactly.. its beautiful

(Wayne County)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat088 View Post
    I love the hand, lol
    LOL! Now that's what you call attention to detail!
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by gunsforeveryone View Post
    Gunforeveryone, thanks for posting up Jeremy's website. I didn't want him getting a bunch of not so serious inquiries, but I'm glad that he'll get more. He's a great artist, and is using some of the best materials to coat these rifles with. All of these stocks that people are envying are full custom airbrush jobs. They aren't cheap, but man they're nice.

I can vouch for Jeromy - he is a great guy and a fantastic artist. He did my Rem 700 stock. Below are some pics (that don't do it justice!)

Whoops - sorry about the size on that middle pic ...

Here's some detail on the Gabriel / Reaper theme

(Adams County)

Dang, I wish I had this kind of talent. Only could see the stuff from the linkned website, so I'm tagging this thread until I can look at home.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123