Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Social Security Administration's New Regulations to Take Your Guns

Heh good luck with that.
    People think its some sort of savings account that you have "your" money in. ahahahahahahahHHHHAhah. If that the case, if I die before I collect then my money should be repaid to my heirs.... hahahaha.
    Reality says the "money" is a "gratuity" paid into a fund that has been pillaged for 40 years and is now bankrupt, a drawer full of government bond IOUs
    Screw the Social Security program ponzi scheme. its a fraud of smoke and mirrors perpetuated to double tax the popultation. Everytime I see someone who is collecting SS benefits I think Good for them, at least some one is getting their money back.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    My Father became physically frail in his final days. While his mind was sharp to the day of his death, he gave me a power of attorney simply because of the burden imposed by trying to run his affairs from the nursing home. The above concerns me in that I can easily envision the government using that POA as evidence that he lacked the mental faculties to run his own affairs. We shouldn't have to hire lawyers to protect ourselves from bureaucrats.
    He was in a nursing home/assisted living facility. Neither guns nor cameras are permitted in such places. Worried about a government prohibition affecting his rights? They were effectively surrendered when he entered the facility.

(Lackawanna County)

"The burden is on the applicant to show that he/she is not likely to act in a manner dangerous to public safety"

Guilty until proven innocent.
    "...a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it."

(York County)

If one is choosing to sign up for gov't Crazy-checks, they should be loosing their right to vote as well. Hopefully, at some point they get it together,once again contribute to society, and get their rights restored.

My issue is with taking the mailbox money, not being crazy.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by wa3ra View Post
    "The burden is on the applicant to show that he/she is not likely to act in a manner dangerous to public safety"

Guilty until proven innocent.
    More crappy laws have put in place for "the public good, and/or the "public safety. These laws are typically restrictive, and show what a nanny state we've become.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    He was in a nursing home/assisted living facility. Neither guns nor cameras are permitted in such places. Worried about a government prohibition affecting his rights? They were effectively surrendered when he entered the facility.
    No, they were still his property and in his home with the rest of his possessions. And yes, a government prohibition affecting his rights is a big honking deal. Supposing the circumstances were different and it was a temporary issue? This seems rife for abuse.

(Chester County)

I would like to see the stats of shootings caused by those in the 5 criteria.

I like to say I know folks on ssi that are only on that program because of they are low income.an these folks also live in the countryside where hunting is there way of life.Also these folks are no threat to society what so ever.These folks are only on the program
    Because they are low income an poor.Now they are going to be punished for that reason. It's Totality uncalled for.I am one of these folks..An the Goverment will label these people mentally defective bullshit .I will not give up my a 2nd amendment right what so ever because I am poor. I don't have a mental history an not a fellon an I am not a illegal allen either.I am not a threat to society .an the government wants my firearms they can suck my thick white cock.all because one has no income or very little income people go on these programs.Congress is the boss not Obama.I need legal help with this matter who here can help with this.this is so wrong.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by maxim5522 View Post
    I like to say I know folks on ssi that are only on that program because of they are low income.an these folks also live in the countryside where hunting is there way of life.Also these folks are no threat to society what so ever.These folks are only on the program
    Because they are low income an poor.Now they are going to be punished for that reason. It's Totality uncalled for.I am one of these folks..An the Goverment will label these people mentally defective bullshit .I will not give up my a 2nd amendment right what so ever because I am poor. I don't have a mental history an not a fellon an I am not a illegal allen either.I am not a threat to society .an the government wants my firearms they can suck my thick white cock.all because one has no income or very little income people go on these programs.Congress is the boss not Obama.I need legal help with this matter who here can help with this.this is so wrong.
    You might want to give the whole thing another read. This will affect people making mental disability claims, not just low income recipients of Social Security.

Wink Re: Social Security Administration's New Regulations to Take Your Guns

hi all.I did followed up on this issue with social security office an this does affect folks that are low income that are on ssi.As they told me on the phone anyone on a social security program it affects.also I spoke to a guy from the Nra an this is a huge gun grab I was told.I read everything carefully.Basically it's receive government human services an a person loses their 2nd amendment rights.It is plane as day...folks then won't receive government programs.also the yahoos I spoke to at social security now want me to sign a paper stateing if I want to continue to receive payments I must give up my 2nd amendment rights what b.s..thank Lord I voted republican..all the poor folks can't own firearms because of the nut jobs on government programs provided by social security.b.s.this outgoing president is trying to get the anti gun agenda thru by banning any one that is on a social security program .poor grand ma an grand pa can't own firearms either now.unreal.The Nora put a end to this nonsense

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12