Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Grab A Gun is a scam

These guys are bad news. I purchased 20 boxes of Remington UMC on Thanksgiving morning. The order was accepted and I was charged the full amount. Today I only received 10 boxes. When I called, they said they sold more than they had in stock, thus I was only shipped 10. They have since received more stock but the price went up and I would have to pay the difference to get my ammo! I said forget it and demanded a refund. I will never do business with this company again. I wonder if I would have received a refund if I would not have called?

Default Re: Grab A Gun is a scam

Lots of complaints about them here. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GrabAGun

(Lackawanna County)

Bought my 338 lapua through them. It was in stock at time of purchase everything went smoothly until they tried to ship it. They had the wrong ffl so I had to call them and straighten that out. Not sure how that happened since I provided them my ffl info. Then the item goes to ship no updates for about a week. I call them and they say there is an issue with tracking and that they'll look into it. I get a call back two days later saying that tracking ever updated because the package never went out and now they don't have my gun in stock. they could refund me or I could wait. I chose to wait and then two days later my gun showed up again and was shipped. I won't deal with them again as t took close to three weeks

(Bucks County)

I got some Sarsilmaz mags from them a while back when they were hard to find. They had the best price too. Order came with no issues.

(Centre County)

I've had about five or six purchases through them with no problems. Several of them over $1K. Reading the reseller ratings.com reviews is a real eye opener......
    I don't watch shark week. Sharks watch FLICK week.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Lots of complaints about them here. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GrabAGun
    Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    Reading the reseller ratings.com reviews is a real eye opener......
    No comment on Grabagun (never used them) but I think that site is just for people to bitch about something. Its more satisfying to complain than to rate something positive. I looked up Midway USA and they got a 3.15 out of 10. Midsouth Shooters supply got a 1.0!

I use Midway and Midsouth all of the time and NEVER had a problem. Have to wonder if these ratings are real or fake posts by a competing company to make their company look better...........Or someone has an agenda, All of the major firearm companies are rated low.

Edit: looked a little more and grab a gun has over 900 reviews. This is a lot more than any other gunshop (Midway had 121) so maybe there is something wrong. Still doesn't explain the hundreds of positive reviews to offset the low ones. Maybe Grabagun is the ones with the fake posts.
    Last edited by Delkal; December 4th, 2016 at 03:06 PM.

(Allegheny County)

I'm on their email list since I added something to my cart to see what the shipping price would be. Deals seem decent.

The only thing hinky I can think of is when I was thinking of getting a hand guard for my pistol I found one there that was priced way lower than anywhere else, but I still needed to check the dimensions on a few things before I finalized an order. As I waited for info on the parts I was going to use, the in-quantity stock began dropping. I began to sweat because they only had about 10 in stock when I discovered them.

As more time went by (the course of a week), I still didn't have the info needed to know if that hand guard would fit. In-stock quantity was down to about 4 BUT the price increased by about $10.

A day or two later there were 2 in stock and once again, the price had jumped another $10.

I said "fuck that" - I wasn't going to buy it out of principal at that point.

Turned out it would have worked, but I found a much better deal on another hand guard anyway.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

I've purchased two guns from them and both sales went just fine. Personally I'd have no problem buying from them again.
    I will say though that they should have at least offered the OP the other ten boxes for the same price. That was kind of cheesy

(Allegheny County)

Made one rifle purchase... a few YEARS ago no problem good price.. maybe things have changed...

I must be one lucky guy. I've purchased appx 10 firearms from GAG. Never any issues. Same goes for accessories.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast