Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A call to arms, I need EVERY Monroe County resident here

OK, I have been reading the E'Burg Wal-Mart thread and the more I read that and Pocono Record the MADDER I get!

Well tonight was ENOUGH ... I sit here and watch MY neighborhood falling apart, I look at the 18 years I have been here and the 16 years of blood sweat and tears my wife and I have put into our house and now see it falling apart because an "unwelcome" element has invaded us ...... ENOUGH I SAY.

You know, you watch the shit in NY in neighborhoods like the Bronx, Harlem and Bed Sty ... you watch as the people sat and did NOTHING while their neighborhood was taken over by cheap petty thugs .. they only got mad and did something AFTER the area was ruined. Sorry but I REFUSE to accept that or live through it.

So here's what I am asking:

I want to put together a group of Monroe county citizens that are willing to take the time to start hitting any and every town meeting around the area. If they don't want to address the problems at hand we will FORCE them to, we will FORCE them to realize sitting on their hands just allows these scumbags to get a tighter grip on OUR lives!

Yeah I'm asking for some sacrifice ... but I ask nothing more than I am willing to do myself. I REFUSE to let my hard work, my friends and neighbors hard work to be flushed down the toilet because of a small group of scumbags that want to turn OUR neighborhood into the next shit hole on the map.

I am DEADLY serious here too, if it comes down to it I will start OC'ing through the worst places in the area with my Rottie in tow ... I REFUSE to sit back and let these pieces of SHIT ruin MY life, MY family, MY neighborhood!

I am asking every and ANY Monroe county resident, or even residents from bordering counties for any and all help they can give here. Our eastern borders are being invaded by the scum and trash from NY and NJ and I REFUSE to sit back and accept it ... just like the founding fathers refused to accept tyranny and control from abroad WE must refuse to accept crime and scum from our eastern states!

Post or PM me ... my house is open for a meeting of ANYONE interested in fighting the "plague" that has set itself upon us!
    Last edited by dc dalton; August 30th, 2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: added bold

(Berks County)

Default Re: A call to arms, I need EVERY Monroe County resident here

Woah...relax...deep breath...now tell us what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    Woah...relax...deep breath...now tell us what happened?
    That's whats funny, NOTHING happened!

BUT

If you read the Pocono news, you read the posts from Monroe county residents it is obvious we are being invaded .. and I REFUSE to sit back and accept the invasion!

This has been building up for a long time. I have worked my ass off (and so has the wife) to make a good life, a nice neighborhood and good friends. We trusted in our hard work but didn't realize the effect on our work by lowlifes ... now all we see is THEIR effect and I for one have had enough.

Call it an epiphany, call it some one FINALLY taking action for what they believe in .. call it anything you want I am drawing a "line in the sand" ... the NY and NJ SHIT stops NOW and all I am asking for is the help of those that are as fed up as I am ... nothing more nothing less.

(Monroe County)

Dalton I hear you and agree 1000%. I've lived in this area for close to 28 years... here is the issue...

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! Absolutely nothing. We can go to town hall meetings and complain that gangs are in the area, we can point out statistics of crime increases, we can demonstrate increase in drug use, in DUI's,... you name it and we have proof its happening.

But nothing is going to change other then this area getting worse. PA State police are basically there to respond to accidents, local police agencies are a joke, Jail is a cool place to hang out and probation is a laughing matter. Monroe County doesn't even have representation in the House or Senate (we "share" our leaders). We have no recourse to stop the morons from flooding in, and the only thing we here from our "leaders" is "The train is coming"... thats it. Nothing about taxes, nothing about NY paying their share, nothing about parents being held responsible for their kids...

The only real solution is to leave before it gets too bad, sell the house now if you can before it de-values more. Move somewhere else, the center of the state and NC areas haven't been hit by the ghetto plague yet as far as I can tell... there really is no other choice.

You walking around with your dog and gun will result in you getting arrested and the people committing the crimes doing the same thing they always do... break the law and laugh about it
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Pike County)

dc, while I agree in general with your mission, I believe that you may find that all problems do not come from outside.
    And, I think that you will also find that some of the escapees from the east bring good to the area as well.
    Some come to Pa to get away from the crime, the taxes, and the restrictive laws of NJ and NY.
    Some, such as myself, come and attempt to become good members of our adoptive communities.
    I have been in Pa for just shy of 2 years now, after escaping from the PRNJ.
    I was basically forced out by the taxes, from property that has been in my family for so long that the deed references grants from the King of England.
    I have come to Pa, purchased a home, activily joined in my community ( I chair the home watch committee and co-chair the public safety committee in the private community I live in) donated $$$ and given many hours of my time to help.
    Don't count everyone from the east out, and please take a moment to double check the focus of your endevor. It's a good endevor, but please be sure of the setting of the crosshairs.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gf45acp View Post
    dc, while I agree in general with your mission, I believe that you may find that all problems do not come from outside.
    And, I think that you will also find that some of the escapees from the east bring good to the area as well.
    Some come to Pa to get away from the crime, the taxes, and the restrictive laws of NJ and NY.
    Some, such as myself, come and attempt to become good members of our adoptive communities.
    I have been in Pa for just shy of 2 years now, after escaping from the PRNJ.
    I was basically forced out by the taxes, from property that has been in my family for so long that the deed references grants from the King of England.
    I have come to Pa, purchased a home, activily joined in my community ( I chair the home watch committee and co-chair the public safety committee in the private community I live in) donated $$$ and given many hours of my time to help.
    Don't count everyone from the east out, and please take a moment to double check the focus of your endevor. It's a good endevor, but please be sure of the setting of the crosshairs.
    Problem is you are in the very small minority bud. I have a few friends that moved over recently as well... the issue isn't with the parents being scum bags... its with the parents being non-existent 90% of the time and their kids wanting to go back to hood or make this place into a new hood for them to chill in.

Its the influx of a culture which has turned Urban areas into war zones for decades, fuck authority, screw the police, I do what I want when I want and the law doesn't apply to me until I get caught then I go chill with my homies for free for a while till I come back out and run with my homies again.

The problem is the culture coming in doesn't mesh well with the "respect each other" culture that was here before. I remember reading about people's housing being egged and TP'ed on the front page of the Pocono Record from 20 years ago, my parents had a stack of really old new papers and we were looking through them... I'm not kidding. People getting hit with DUI's or in wrecks was front page news for a week... When was the last time you saw a local sporting event as the headline in huge font on page 1?

We went from a great area to raise your kids to an expensive area because someone has to pick up the slack that is left by the influx... just wait till Monroe does a re-assessment, wait till the bitching starts about that! hahaha
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Dalton I hear you and agree 1000%. I've lived in this area for close to 28 years... here is the issue...

THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO! Absolutely nothing. We can go to town hall meetings and complain that gangs are in the area, we can point out statistics of crime increases, we can demonstrate increase in drug use, in DUI's,... you name it and we have proof its happening.

But nothing is going to change other then this area getting worse. PA State police are basically there to respond to accidents, local police agencies are a joke, Jail is a cool place to hang out and probation is a laughing matter. Monroe County doesn't even have representation in the House or Senate (we "share" our leaders). We have no recourse to stop the morons from flooding in, and the only thing we here from our "leaders" is "The train is coming"... thats it. Nothing about taxes, nothing about NY paying their share, nothing about parents being held responsible for their kids...

The only real solution is to leave before it gets too bad, sell the house now if you can before it de-values more. Move somewhere else, the center of the state and NC areas haven't been hit by the ghetto plague yet as far as I can tell... there really is no other choice.

You walking around with your dog and gun will result in you getting arrested and the people committing the crimes doing the same thing they always do... break the law and laugh about it
    I'm sorry... while I want to agree with you and "run and hide" I HAVE to think there is some way to stop the madness. call me an optimist but there HAS to be a way.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    I'm sorry... while I want to agree with you and "run and hide" I HAVE to think there is some way to stop the madness. call me an optimist but there HAS to be a way.
    How? I'm all ears bud, I'd love to see this area return to what it was when I was a kid but short of some how evicting thousands of people and sending them back over the river there is no way its going to happen.

In all honesty the only thing that would stop the influx of people moving here and force a large majority of people to leave would be to take out the Rt 80 bridge. And even then the only people that will leave are the ones who have jobs, the useless people who are just here because our welfare system pays better then NJ's (IE: 90% of PCP's population) would remain.

There isn't a single thing that can be done other then be ready to defend yourself and your neighbors in the event of an emergency and know that police will arrive after the crime is over.

(Pike County)

Good men, and women, doing what they can is where it starts.
    Just try to keep it positive.

(Berks County)

Pitchforks, torches?

If a community gets together as one and makes it very clear to that element that they are not welcome...they can be gotten rid of. Just be careful. VERY careful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast