Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Tioga County)

Default Re: $50 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $40!! - FREE Mail Delivery - Limit 5

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    It sounds like these are the new generation of 'loss-leaders' that get you into the store as well. Go in with a $50 card, walk out with $200 plus in merchandise, that you 'found' while you were there, or browsing the web site.
    Yes, that is a big part of it. Not everyone will do that, but many will buy stuff beyond that gift card face value. In addition many people never end up using them at all.

People need to keep in mind that when you buy a gift card at the store, the store doesn't purchase them at face value, they buy them wholesale and sell them at face value. Same thing this company is doing, he's just taking a smaller profit margin.

(Tioga County)

Default Re: $50 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $40!! - FREE Mail Delivery - Limit 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Cabellas mails out cupons that do the same thing for free. Last week I went there and forgot my cupons, a guy leaving gave me his two out of the blue. The check out girl let me split my purchases and use both for $20 off. I did spend like $400 but it's hard not to in that store. Smith&Wesson 460, 50AE jack the bill quickly. I learnt to buy the big oddballs when I find them due to past shortages.
    As a member of their rewards I get coupons in the mail, emailed to me or you can find coupon codes online. I would never order anything from Midway USA or Cabelas without using some coupon code.

Cabelas can have great deals and sales, you just have to keep an eye on things. Usually after Christmas I pick up stuff for 30% off or so. Add in coupons or rewards and you can do well.

(Berks County)

I received my 8 Cabela's Gift Cards in todays mail. According to the internet Cabela card checker site (not the sellers site) they are all good.

$400 value for $320 cash.

Thanks again xotech.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I received my 8 Cabela's Gift Cards in todays mail. According to the internet Cabela card checker site (not the sellers site) they are all good.

$400 value for $320 cash.

Thanks again xotech.
    You're welcome! Glad you were able to take advantage of it. I received my $250 worth of cards for $200 cash today also. Now to use the $30 off $200 or more coupon Cabela's sent me, along with the gift cards.

(Tioga County)

I got mine today but didn't have time to check them. I will check them this week and report back.

(Tioga County)

I checked all of mine and all good! Add in a coupon and a sale and that will be good.

(Berks County)

Default $100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $88!! - FREE Mail Delivery

$100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $88!! - FREE Mail Delivery

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-...-/112223899258

Not as great a deal as the ones we just bought, but better than nothing, if you are already planning on buying something at Cabela's.

(Berks County)

Default $100 Cabela's Gift Card For Only $85! - FREE Mail Delivery

Same seller as before. Basically 15% off this time. A great deal when you combine it with other Cabela's coupons and sales.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291985070245

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12