Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Am I ignorant about this range rule or has range become too Jerseyfied ?

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I probably would have packed up and left, as soon as some fucker started talking to me.
    If you had a momentary lapse in judgment (that happens on occasion) that the RO or another club member respectfully and courteously reminded you about, you would sill get a boo-boo lip and leave?

(Centre County)

Default Re: Am I ignorant about this range rule or has range become too Jerseyfied ?

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Gotta wonder how much lead is on the grounds of trap/skeet/clays ranges. Don't know how it would be possible to reclaim it all.
    Yes there is companies who come in and reclaim shot. It's quite common actually. I'm not going to say they get every pellet. You can buy reclaimed shot for reloading your own shotgun shells. I think they skim off the top layer of soil and run it through a machine similar to gold mining equipt. where the dirt it washed away and shot sinks down and is collected in some kind of container.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123