Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Xtreme machining

Not going to hold my breath. But that got his attn. So hopefully next week you'll get it. I'd have the AR checked out by a third party before shooting it if you get it back.
    What was the excuse for never contacting you till you had to nuke him? POOFA will help if it's a good cause.

He never answered my Email. At least he answered you. Pics when you get it back.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Not going to hold my breath. But that got his attn. So hopefully next week you'll get it. I'd have the AR checked out by a third party before shooting it if you get it back.
    What was the excuse for never contacting you till you had to nuke him? POOFA will help if it's a good cause.

He never answered my Email. At least he answered you. Pics when you get it back.
    He claimed that he had a dispute with the property owner which was a relative. Said relative locked him out of his shop and they had a month long court battle. During that time the phone lines were down. He is currently in the process of reestablishment in a new facility and said he had plans of making a come back. Certain components in the rifles were sent to third party facilities for heat treatment and according to him they didn't do a very good job which is the reason the parts were breaking but they didn't find this out till after the fact. When I spoke with him it sure sounded like he had a rough year and has other rifles that he said he was going to fix for other customers. You are right im not holding my breath until I see it but I feel confident that he will make right this time. Once I get the rifle I will post pictures and plan to have it inspected by someone that knows a thing or to. At this time this is all the info I have.

(Monroe County)

So did he make good?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Checking in for the ending.

(Monroe County)

It's been a few days and no word I guess he got it back. So no more need for us. Dick move.
    (now he will notice and post and make me say sorry twice in one thread)

EDIT 12/19 yea he hasn't been back so I assume it worked out and doesn't need us anymore.

So fuck both these people.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; December 19th, 2016 at 07:22 AM.

(Somerset County)

It's been a few days and no word I guess he got it back. So no more need for us. Dick move.
    (now he will notice and post and make me say sorry twice in one thread)

EDIT 12/19 yea he hasn't been back so I assume it worked out and doesn't need us anymore.

So fuck both these people.
    No I still haven't got the rifle back im letting law enforcement handle it. I didnt notice the notification or I would have replied back sooner.

(Monroe County)

DAMMIT thats twice now you got me- Sorry

Also sorry it had to come to that.

(Berks County)

DAMMIT thats twice now you got me- Sorry

Also sorry it had to come to that.
    You really got to stop sucking your toes.

I thought he was straightening it out after the cops called him. It sounds like he has no money, no credit and no credibility at this point. If your an NRA member you have lost or stollen gun ins $1000 free.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    You really got to stop sucking your toes.

I thought he was straightening it out after the cops called him. It sounds like he has no money, no credit and no credibility at this point. If your an NRA member you have lost or stollen gun ins $1000 free.
    After law enforcement made contact he called me back the next morning and told me he would have the gun back to me two Fridays ago and seemed sincere about it. He failed to keep up with his promise so with that being said im not " sucking toes" can only share the info im provided with. I really thought he was gonna come through but with their track record im not totally suprised.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bwfirefighter17 View Post
    After law enforcement made contact he called me back the next morning and told me he would have the gun back to me two Fridays ago and seemed sincere about it. He failed to keep up with his promise so with that being said im not " sucking toes" can only share the info im provided with. I really thought he was gonna come through but with their track record im not totally suprised.
    I never said you were sucking toes. That was to Rosco putting his foot in his moulth twice in one post and ment as a joke. Sorry the guy screwed you. I'm thinking he has lost the buisiness and can not even afford to replace your rifle.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast