Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Xtreme machining

Quote Originally Posted by Bwfirefighter17 View Post
    I put in another post what happened. The last successful time I made contact with him he said he would repair it and send it to a shop of my choice. After that conversation I tried back a few months later for an update and the voicemail system was disabled and it just keeps ringing. I filed a complaint with the BBB that went unresolved and he failed to answer my certified letter that I sent him. In October I messaged him on facebook as well and still no answer. As previously stated I want others to know what happened and was hopeful that he would see this or that someone would tell him about this posting. I don't wish for any problems with him or anybody else I just want my money that I paid for the rifle or the rifle itself and I want to move on with life. If any of you guys can make contact with him that would be great but good luck on that.
    So this happened about 4-5 months ago? Last contact by him was about 2 months ago?

I'd give him till Friday to get it to a shop. If the receiver is toast I don't think you could find out why is had issues anymore and it doesn't matter. Again if all is true at this point I wouldn't bother suing, I'd report it stolen. Stolen gun charge and conviction is a FFL red flag or killer. I'm waiting till next week to see if he's all that as his site seems to state I think he would want to see this fixed. But there are those people...

He's closer to you then me at this point a very pissed off me would showed up at the shop by now if I was you.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; November 26th, 2016 at 09:01 AM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    So this happened about 4-5 months ago? Last contact by him was about 2 months ago?

I'd give him till Friday to get it to a shop. If the receiver is toast I don't think you could find out why is had issues anymore and it doesn't matter. Again if all is true at this point I wouldn't bother suing, I'd report it stolen. Stolen gun charge and conviction is a FFL red flag or killer. I'm waiting till next week to see if he's all that as his site seems to state I think he would want to see this fixed. But there are those people...

He's closer to you then me at this point a very pissed off me would showed up at the shop by now if I was you.
    He has had the rifle since August of 15 and you are correct about two months ago via phone was the last contact thank for your help and I vary well may report it stolen. I considered going to the shop I just didn't think it would be a good idea assuming they are even still in business.

(Monroe County)

Well Bobby it's Wed no word and looking further into them looks like we never will.
    Also only recent updates on their facebook is you and several others that also are getting ignored about guns they fucked up. Looks like they were a ok place till 2011 and went to shit.

Shit this is posted on there to show good their work is-

I guess you got off easy and weren't killed or hurt.
    Other comments from others-
    https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Mach...posts_to_page/

Poor customer service sent emails and left voicemails three weeks later still no reply. Is this place still in business I wonder before I order anything off of online store is this place still in business I wonder before I order anything off of online ????
    Still in Business ?????? Several attempts to contact no return phone call ?????
    Received a wonderful gift of a brand new xm/10 from my wife February 12. What a great valentine's gift. I so happy. I loaded it up with factory winchester 150 and settled in on target, squeezed trigger and with big grin on my face I squeezed again, but nothing? I pulled bolt back and out came a loaded round. I let bolt slam forward and charged another round and squeezed it off, and on paper agsin. Squeezed again and nothing? Returned rifle to shop next morning. Everything seemed in order and was a rep pick it up and have it gone over and returned to me in short order. Now 2 full weeks later, almost $1000 spent, and still no rifle. I'll keep you updated
    So here is my rare apology- Sorry I doubted you Bwfirefighter17 and in fact this company is a fucking soupsandwitch DO NOT USE at all costs-it will cost you.
    Also you need some +rep-Done

I guess I am glad I don't work there after all.
    Don't work there. He doesn't pay you. I've experienced it first hand...
    So yea I'd just report it stolen to your local PD or his. Also look into
    ATF-
    Firearms Theft Hotline
    1-888-930-9275

Report Illegal Firearms Activity
    1-800-ATF-GUNS (1-800-283-4867)

Have fun dropping the hammer on him and let us know how it works out.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; November 30th, 2016 at 06:31 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Well Bobby it's Wed no word and looking further into them looks like we never will.
    Also only recent updates on their facebook is you and several others that also are getting ignored about guns they fucked up. Looks like they were a ok place till 2011 and went to shit.

Shit this is posted on there to show good their work is-

I guess you got off easy and weren't killed or hurt.
    Other comments from others-
    https://www.facebook.com/Xtreme-Mach...posts_to_page/

So here is my rare apology- Sorry I doubted you Bwfirefighter17 and in fact this company is a fucking soupsandwitch DO NOT USE at all costs-it will cost you.
    Also you need some +rep-Done

I guess I am glad I don't work there after all.

So yea I'd just report it stolen to your local PD or his. Also look into
    ATF-
    Firearms Theft Hotline
    1-888-930-9275

Report Illegal Firearms Activity
    1-800-ATF-GUNS (1-800-283-4867)

Have fun dropping the hammer on him and let us know how it works out.
    I apologize roscoe you and I started off on the wrong foot. I'm thankful for your help and if anything I shared the word with others so they won't make this mistake like I did. I'm gonna follow through with your suggestions and will try to post updates.

(Lancaster County)

If I were you I'd be at the DJ's office tomorrow morning first thing filing suit before the guy completely disappears, if he hasn't already. Make sure that you add in the suit filing fees in addition to the cost of the rifle otherwise you won't have them awarded.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

first off, I join in welcoming Bwfirefighter17. sorry about the crappy situation you are in. I agree with streaker....get paperwork in asafp.

I think I would consider seeing if they are even still there. questionable gunsmiths are popping up as frequently as "super-top secret operator courses" run by guys that used to do vacuum cleaner repair. (American defense enterprises comes to mind)

next, I think I would consider reporting the firearm as missing/stolen with the local p.d. they will see it as an "assault rifle"....I bet this will light a conflagration under the posteriors of a whole lot of people.

good luck my friend, and please keep us posted.

as an aside....Roscoe apologized? I hear the thundering hoofbeats of the four horsemen....yup....raining frogs now.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Berks County)

I apologize roscoe you and I started off on the wrong foot. I'm thankful for your help and if anything I shared the word with others so they won't make this mistake like I did. I'm gonna follow through with your suggestions and will try to post updates.
    I really like how you handled yourself while under extreme scrutiny. Sorry you got boned on the rifle. I am wondering, was the rifle ran over before you bought it and never up to snuff or did they crush it after you returned it? I bet the bolt carrier was squashed or tweaked. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I really like how you handled yourself while under extreme scrutiny.
    That's one reason I took a new look at his situation and came around.

Sounds like people are having frogs legs for dinner.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    I really like how you handled yourself while under extreme scrutiny. Sorry you got boned on the rifle. I am wondering, was the rifle ran over before you bought it and never up to snuff or did they crush it after you returned it? I bet the bolt carrier was squashed or tweaked. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    I had many issues with the bolt and gas rings so I sent it to them to further examine it. At some point supposeldly my rifle with a few others were on a pallet being hauled around by a fork lift and fell off ultimately where they met their demise. And for the scrutiny its nothing new I'm just thankful I got the word out and may have possibly helped others.

(Somerset County)

I had many issues with the bolt and gas rings so I sent it to them to further examine it. At some point supposeldly my rifle with a few others were on a pallet being hauled around by a fork lift and fell off ultimately where they met their demise. And for the scrutiny its nothing new I'm just thankful I got the word out and may have possibly helped others.
    Update, on the date of 12-2-16 I spoke with local pd to report the gun lost/ or stolen. The officer called the number and was redirected to a working phone line with voicemail at which point he left a message to call him back ASAP or charges would be sent out. Mr zelenky personally called me back lasting in duration of 18 minutes on the date of 12-2-16 . He assured the firearm would be taken care of and sent back to me by this upcoming Friday. He stated their was problems with the manufacturing of certain components inside of the rifles as well as problems with the ongoing daily operations of the factory. Their may still be hope for this company after all, once they re establish their operations. Once again thanks to everyone that listened to me and suggested ways to handle this problem or made phone calls on my behalf. I'm staying cautiously optimistic until I see the rifle at which point I will send another update.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast