Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Xtreme machining

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If it was destroyed while in their possession and he's failing to make it right, your only real option is to sue him in small claims court for the replacement cost + court fees. I bet once he gets served with papers, he makes good immediately.

If you have any email communication with him, print out hard copies with headers intact. If all you have are phone calls, your only option is to get a call log of the times you called and make notes of everything that was said on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwfirefighter17 View Post
    No not google he said that to me the last time I successfully made contact with him and he told me he was going to repair it. I don't see how its right that anyone should half to pay court costs for something that was damaged while they were working on it. That would be great if you can make contact and verify my story good luck. Secondly I didn't come on here to "gripe" I was trying to get his attention.
    Not really sure what you're saying here. When you sue in small claims court, you fill out the paperwork that you'd like the cost of the items PLUS the cost of filing the suit as damages paid to you. You pay the fees initially but then if he loses you get that money back. That is really your only option to make it right.

Or you could keep on bitching about it to a bunch of disinterested strangers on the internet and not get anything back.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

No not google he said that to me the last time I successfully made contact with him and he told me he was going to repair it. I don't see how its right that anyone should half to pay court costs for something that was damaged while they were working on it. That would be great if you can make contact and verify my story good luck. Secondly I didn't come on here to "gripe" I was trying to get his attention.
    The use of half and all the mish mash makes your postings very hard to follow. Is all your communications like these posts?

You say, I think, they are going to fix the gun. What is your complaint other than the crushing with fork truck?

Do you think they should give you a new rifle rather than rebuild yours?

You stated you sent it to them for repair, so it was not ok when they got it.

If they were good enough to repair it then, why are they not good enough now?

You can run over a Glock with a fork truck and they still work. You should buy a Glock.

(Somerset County)

I apologize for the confusion I'm not trying to mix everything up this is my first time on any forum. You are correct the firearm had issues prior to sending it but those issues were not originally corrected by them. They were corrected by a local gun shop of mine and I noticed I was still having problems so I called them to see if they would examine it further for any defect. Once again sorry for the confusion. I do believe they should be required to fix it or send the money, I bought the rifle brand new and they did further damage.

(Monroe County)

OK ease up ghostrider the pattern is full-
    I had to google who and what you were talking about.

and yes I'd like to see because if there is no response on here of the mail it would confirm some of what you have been saying.

Attachment 91142Attachment 91143
    This is what happened after 400 rounds through my rifle. But I'm guessing this is totally normal. Shortly after all of this I sent it to the company at which point they smashed it. I also have copies of the facebook messages that I sent him. He has ample time to post content of him self and I'm guessing family riding dirt bikes but could not take ten seconds to reply back to me would you like to see them ?? to verify there not from google.
    This is where you should have started. I had this AR it was/was not doing XXX, I sent it to them to have XXX done, it came back then XXXX happened. I sent it back and XXX happened, I tried to contact them about it and .... you get it. Finally we have seen snapped bolts. Why is it their fault? Not bashing just asking. Again we know nothing on the AR before all this started.

Here's my question why does it look like 2 different bolts. Maybe the light? If the gas rings are boogered why keep forcing it? Again more info.

Is anyone convinced I'm still making this up ??? If you wish to report and or ban me Rosco please feel free to do so I believe I got the word out.
    I'm not a mod and don't even play one on TV plus why, you never borked any major rules and mis posting just warrants some snark. If I was a mod I guess I would of moved it also. But ban- no. But be forewarned keep it up and you'll most likely self ban.

I apologize for the confusion I'm not trying to mix everything up this is my first time on any forum. You are correct the firearm had issues prior to sending it but those issues were not originally corrected by them. They were corrected by a local gun shop of mine and I noticed I was still having problems so I called them to see if they would examine it further for any defect. Once again sorry for the confusion. I do believe they should be required to fix it or send the money, I bought the rifle brand new and they did further damage.
    OK now we are getting somewhere. Start over from the top and maybe we would be willing and able to help. Do they still have it? If so why if they are refusing to fix it.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; November 24th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Catastrophic bolt failure? Not good. Ring smashed on assembly? No lube and forced? Who put the bolt and carrier together? If they run it over, they need to replace it. Time to get your build on. DIY and never be at the mercy of others. After getting a replacement. Good luck.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    OK ease up ghostrider the pattern is full-

I had to google who and what you were talking about.

and yes I'd like to see because if there is no response on here of the mail it would confirm some of what you have been saying.

This is where you should have started. I had this AR it was/was not doing XXX, I sent it to them to have XXX done, it came back then XXXX happened. I sent it back and XXX happened, I tried to contact them about it and .... you get it. Finally we have seen snapped bolts. Why is it their fault? Not bashing just asking. Again we know nothing on the AR before all this started.

Here's my question why does it look like 2 different bolts. Maybe the light? If the gas rings are boogered why keep forcing it? Again more info.

I'm not a mod and don't even play one on TV plus why, you never borked any major rules and mis posting just warrants some snark. If I was a mod I guess I would of moved it also. But ban- no. But be forewarned keep it up and you'll most likely self ban.

OK now we are getting somewhere. Start over from the top and maybe we would be willing and able to help. Do they still have it? If so why if they are refusing to fix it.
    After a couple of hundred rounds the bolt snapped I took it to a local gun shop and had it replaced with my own money. After shooting the rifle with the new bolt I noticed it was still malfunctioning. I took it apart to clean it and noticed the gas rings looked trashed. I made contact via phone with bob and asked him to look at my rifle for defect that could have caused this issue. I sent the rifle to them and for months I heard nothing. I called him up one day and he said " I don't know what you are talking about". I did some research on the name of the local majestrate and called him back and threatened to take him to court. He finally did some digging around and found that it was smashed by a forklift along with a few other rifles in his facility. he assured me he would fix the broken receiver and send the gun to a shop of my choice which I was ok with the only thing I would half to do is the registration paperwork again . I waited a few more months and tried to call back for an update. I was no longer able to reach him or his voicemail not sure if the business folded. He also failed to respond to the BBB, private facebook message and certified letter. I'm in a position right now where I don't have the money to go to court and was hoping by doing this I would catch his attention and he could make it right by me.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Catastrophic bolt failure? Not good. Ring smashed on assembly? No lube and forced? Who put the bolt and carrier together? If they run it over, they need to replace it. Time to get your build on. DIY and never be at the mercy of others. After getting a replacement. Good luck.
    The bolt was replaced by a local gun shop. Shortly after replacing the bolt and shooting it this was the result that happened to the rings. Knowing what I know I should have done it myself. I was also concerned about problems that I couldn't see. Like I said in previous posts I was just trying to get his attention and share my story with others

(Allegheny County)

May I be one of the first to welcome you to the site!!!!

(Somerset County)

I put in another post what happened. The last successful time I made contact with him he said he would repair it and send it to a shop of my choice. After that conversation I tried back a few months later for an update and the voicemail system was disabled and it just keeps ringing. I filed a complaint with the BBB that went unresolved and he failed to answer my certified letter that I sent him. In October I messaged him on facebook as well and still no answer. As previously stated I want others to know what happened and was hopeful that he would see this or that someone would tell him about this posting. I don't wish for any problems with him or anybody else I just want my money that I paid for the rifle or the rifle itself and I want to move on with life. If any of you guys can make contact with him that would be great but good luck on that.

(Somerset County)

Thank you and I apologize for any confusion

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast