Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Xtreme machining

Quote Originally Posted by Bwfirefighter17 View Post
    Actually they did and this came out of bob zelenkys mouth. Im not surprised your defending them for all I know you probably work for them. Keep up the good work of making garbage
    Rosco is poofa's proof reader. Nothing gets gets ok'd until rosco says so.

This isnt the first time someone came here with a gripe about a shop,
    for their first post

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post

for their first post
    Well I apologize I thought this was a firearms forum perhaps I read that incorrectly. I'm glad that the concern here is that I made this my first post and not my second, not that fact that my warrientied product was smashed beyond repair. Thanks for the all the help guys

(Lancaster County)

Well I apologize I thought this was a firearms forum perhaps I read that incorrectly. I'm glad that the concern here is that I made this my first post and not my second, not that fact that my warrientied product was smashed beyond repair. Thanks for the all the help guys
    If it was destroyed while in their possession and he's failing to make it right, your only real option is to sue him in small claims court for the replacement cost + court fees. I bet once he gets served with papers, he makes good immediately.

If you have any email communication with him, print out hard copies with headers intact. If all you have are phone calls, your only option is to get a call log of the times you called and make notes of everything that was said on both sides.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Monroe County)

Thanks Streaker, I didn't report because I think this needed more reads then in here but any who..

Actually they did and this came out of bob zelenkys mouth. Im not surprised your defending them for all I know you probably work for them. Keep up the good work of making garbage
    Who said what? oh the founder of the company- ah google.
    I'd love to work for them if they were closer by 3 hours. I would like to do more then the infrequent resto work. Could use the full time work.

Not the first time I've seen this. Both on here and on the car forums I run on. No pic, no proof. I have seen a shop be stupid with someones car or gun-but I don't know.
    Tell you what, now- Now that I got their site googled up I'll fire off an email to them with a link to this and see if in fact they have a side. Now I don't expect anything till Tuesday between T day and hunting but lets see if I'm wrong and they really did do this and just told you to pack sand.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post

for their first post
    They need to replace Grand Member with that!
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; November 23rd, 2016 at 11:39 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Berks County)

Grabbing my popcorn right now.

Hey Rosco, is that secret squirrel ungawa's nemesis?

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Grabbing my popcorn right now.

Hey Rosco, is that secret squirrel ungawa's nemesis?
    Can't say.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Thanks Streaker, I didn't report because I think this needed more reads then in here but any who..

I'd love to work for them if they were closer by 3 hours. I would like to do more then the infrequent resto work. Could use the full time work.

Not the first time I've seen this. Both on here and on the car forums I run on. No pic, no proof. I have seen a shop be stupid with someones car or gun-but I don't know.
    Tell you what, now- Now that I got their site googled up I'll fire off an email to them with a link to this and see if in fact they have a side. Now I don't expect anything till Tuesday between T day and hunting but lets see if I'm wrong and they really did do this and just told you to pack sand.

No not google he said that to me the last time I successfully made contact with him and he told me he was going to repair it. I don't see how its right that anyone should half to pay court costs for something that was damaged while they were working on it. That would be great if you can make contact and verify my story good luck. Secondly I didn't come on here to "gripe" I was trying to get his attention.

(Somerset County)

No not google he said that to me the last time I successfully made contact with him and he told me he was going to repair it. I don't see how its right that anyone should half to pay court costs for something that was damaged while they were working on it. That would be great if you can make contact and verify my story good luck. Secondly I didn't come on here to "gripe" I was trying to get his attention.
    Oh and I also forgot to mention that he did not make contact with the BBB or me when I sent him a message on his private Facebook page. But he did in fact read them and I can prove that

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post

IMG_20150807_204649404.jpgIMG_20150813_244256605_HDR.jpg
    This is what happened after 400 rounds through my rifle. But I'm guessing this is totally normal. Shortly after all of this I sent it to the company at which point they smashed it. I also have copies of the facebook messages that I sent him. He has ample time to post content of him self and I'm guessing family riding dirt bikes but could not take ten seconds to reply back to me would you like to see them ?? to verify there not from google.

(Somerset County)

better yet how about I just share them anyway.Capture+_2016-11-24-19-52-23.jpgCapture+_2016-11-24-19-52-15.jpg

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast