Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Looking to buy a 3 acre property in Monroe County. Would I be able to shoot on it

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    I lived in Monroe a long while ago. Owned a few acres, and shot all the time, but it was a far different demographic then.

ETA:

Hell you can't have burn barrel anymore in Monroe.
    That is the state. Anything that can be recycled cant be burnt

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Looking to buy a 3 acre property in Monroe County. Would I be able to shoot on it

I live in Saylorsburg and shoot out in my Backyard all the time, but my backyard is nothing but downhill mountiain so I just set up stumps and other targets. Went through about 200 rounds on Thanksgiving day and not a word from my neighbors.
    I am a 2nd amendment supporting registered Democrat! - so Eat it!

(Monroe County)

By reaching out when the government wants to curtail our rights. I have been on the phone with my reps more times than I can count, But I refuse to support the NRA as they only compound our issues with their rhetoric.

I wrote letters against the original assault weapons ban in the 90's. I have lived near DC and popped into my reps offices in DC to let my voice be heard.

I will not show up at rallies armed like I am trying to invade rhode island looking like a fool. Being a gun owner has a large responsibility, and one of those responsibilties is to not look and act like an idiot but showing up wearing fatigues that don't fit thinking you are GI Joe armed to the teeth. That only adds fuel to the fire of the anti gun crowd.

But when people jump down the throat of those vocal about anti-gun I speak up and say, unless he/she is waving their pistol around you woudn't know who is CC-ing, so don't act like your life is in danger if you never knew the person you're berating was CC-ing.

But I also support the 2A by not lining up with the Alt Right and Trump nuts... I keep my 2A support strictly professional and respectful.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    Come, come...my little Jedi. There is much for you to learn if you are to survive and get along in this little corner of the world.

Rule #1: Get thyself a thick skin. For if “libtard” and “snowflake” raises your hackles and triggers your ire, your time here will be short and your stress level will be high.

Maybe not #2, but solid advice: Don’t make a zombie thread (bring an old/dead thread back to life)...especially only to dis the majority mindset in these here parts.

Welcome to the forum, and that person on the BBQ spit is me...self effacing humor from awhile ago.
    Thanks for the Welcome... but yes I admit the names bother me.. especially when I get lumped in with the anti-gun crowd just because I am a liberal democrat.

If these snowflakes need to call names for the left then I hope they don't mind when I call them trumptards?

But they need to realize and understand there are those of us on the left who support 2A and enjoy the gun culture... Not everyone ont he left is out to take their firearms, when they realize that and stop falling for the BS things will get better.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345