Hey.....

I am looking at putting together a group buy for an AR 9mm pistol/SBR/rifle group buy. The company I am looking to run the buy with is a PA based company with a great design. Nothing is definite, but its looking pretty good.

Costs have not been firmed up yet. There are a couple things that will impact the success of the buy....the total units required to make it a go and the delivery time frame.

I am looking at going to 50 units and hope to have everything delivered within a three month window from the time the buy is closed and commitments have been made. Deposits will be required in the $200.00 range.

Now that we don't have a crook looking to take away our God given Rights....think the time frame should be a non issue.

Looking to gauge interest and what your preference would be as far as Pistol/SBR/Rifle....these units are made to accept the G18 mags as well as the G17 mags (Glock).

I will be cross listing this buy across a few forums...if the interest is greater than expected, we might do staged buys so as not to overwhelm the manufacturer.

Your input would be appreciated...