Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Field and stream 9mm Ammo

Cheese and fucking rice...

It boggles the mind that so many people either don't know that Dick's fucked gun owners by siding with the antis and removed baby killer rifles from their shelves, or they just have such a fucked up moral compass that they will continue to support them so long as they get a deal.

FUCK DICK'S SPORTING GOODS and FIELD & STREAM with a rusty, mangled leaf rake!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Cheese and fucking rice...

It boggles the mind that so many people either don't know that Dick's fucked gun owners by siding with the antis and removed baby killer rifles from their shelves, or they just have such a fucked up moral compass that they will continue to support them so long as they get a deal.

FUCK DICK'S SPORTING GOODS and FIELD & STREAM with a rusty, mangled leaf rake!
    For years I was a lurker on here, (largely due to keeping a low profile as a gun owner) then finally decided to join, and actually to contribute. If you weren't there, which I wasn't it takes a while to learn about how truly f**ked up Dick's is.

I was not aware of the Dick's situation for a good while until my participation here 'enlightened' me, and I had to dig a bit to find the full story. What they did was outrageous, I was not so concerned with them not selling the guns, it was the cancelling of existing orders/reselling that was the killer.

Just need to keep spreading the Gospel according to EM as new folks come along. You are doing a public service IMO by doing so.

(Washington County)

In other news.. I have used their ammo and never had any problems.

Also didn't know Dicks did that. I learned something today too.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez226 View Post
    In other news.. I have used their ammo and never had any problems.

Also didn't know Dicks did that. I learned something today too.

(Perry County)

I think it's important for those that won't go looking around to give a retelling of why they are so vile.

Sandy Hook happened and they pulled their "evil black rifles" from their shelves. Not good but a lot of places did out of some misguided notion of sensitivity.

Dick's ran a Black Friday sale on Troy AR-15; stupid low prices and people ordered truck loads of them. They were arriving when Sandy Hook happened, they had called many people already to tell them the rifles were in. As people do sometimes around Christmas, they let their rifle sit so they didn't have to hide it from a recipient (or the wife) or they just didn't have a chance to pick them up. In a Dick move the likes of which are legend they refused to deliver the rifle people had bought and paid for and that were literally sitting in the back. Their response was a refund and $100 gift card for the inconvenience. They actively engaged in their own gun control.

The problem is that Sandy Hook caused such a run on those types of rifles that people were paying double and triple their pre-shooting value. And, they were almost impossible to get. Many of our fellow gun owners were left with a refund and $100 gift card for a rifle that was worth triple what they paid thanks to the great sale price. They were left without a gift that was purchased in good faith. They were Dicked over hard.

Now you're saying that is awful, how could it be any worse. Let me tell you. Dick's didn't send those rifles back to Troy. They were bought and paid for in a deal they had made with Troy so they put them in storage. And would you like to guess who sold those rifle after the furor died down? Field and Stream, their sister company. And they sold for more than the people that were fucked out them paid by a good bit.

And there's more. Troy entered into a contract with Dick's to deliver X amount of rifles. Troy spent a great deal of money increasing production capacity. Dick's cancelled all undelivered rifles and left Troy hanging. Some here don't mind that too much because Troy has their own demons due to some questionable hiring. So Troy get a small 'f' fuck you too.

But Dick's gets a neon sign in all capitals 50 feet high FUCK YOU as does their sister store Field & Stream. Field & Stream shouldn't even exist but too many are either ignorant of what happened or far worse, will buy from them in spite of their fuckery.
    Last edited by unclejumbo; November 14th, 2016 at 03:07 PM.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Thanks. I'm on my phone so it's hard to spell it out and even harder to express my "fuck Dick's" hate appropriately.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Perry County)

Thanks. I'm on my phone so it's hard to spell it out and even harder to express my "fuck Dick's" hate appropriately.
    Yeah, my first post was from my tablet. I was in the same boat.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse1215 View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about?
    Oh this heres a story bout a man named mag. Poor mountain man wanted to buy a rifle. Scary black one. And some banana mags. Empty mags that is.

Well first thing you know some jackass shoots some innocents and politions wash their hands. In blood that is. Innocent blood.

And they go about trying to ban assault weapons, mags, bullets and such. Ol dicks being dicks kept the layaways only to sell em out of field and stream for three times the price and cancelled orders to manufacturers that spent borrowed bucks to meet dicks demands. It almost killed em. But not dicks. They made out real good.

Well thats how the story goes so dont buy dicks cause only dicks buy dicks, field and streams of urine.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I think it's important for those that won't go looking around to give a retelling of why they are so vile.

Sandy Hook happened and they pulled their "evil black rifles" from their shelves. Not good but a lot of places did out of some misguided notion of sensitivity.

Dick's ran a Black Friday sale on Troy AR-15; stupid low prices and people ordered truck loads of them. They were arriving when Sandy Hook happened, they had called many people already to tell them the rifles were in. As people do sometimes around Christmas, they let their rifle sit so they didn't have to hide it from a recipient (or the wife) or they just didn't have a chance to pick them up. In a Dick move the likes of which are legend they refused to deliver the rifle people had bought and paid for and that were literally sitting in the back. Their response was a refund and $100 gift card for the inconvenience. They actively engaged in their own gun control.

The problem is that Sandy Hook caused such a run on those types of rifles that people were paying double and triple their pre-shooting value. And, they were almost impossible to get. Many of our fellow gun owners were left with a refund and $100 gift card for a rifle that was worth triple what they paid thanks to the great sale price. They were left without a gift that was purchased in good faith. They were Dicked over hard.

Now you're saying that is awful, how could it be any worse. Let me tell you. Dick's didn't send those rifles back to Troy. They were bought and paid for in a deal they had made with Troy so they put them in storage. And would you like to guess who sold those rifle after the furor died down? Field and Stream, their sister company. And they sold for more than the people that were fucked out them paid by a good bit.

And there's more. Troy entered into a contract with Dick's to deliver X amount of rifles. Troy spent a great deal of money increasing production capacity. Dick's cancelled all undelivered rifles and left Troy hanging. Some here don't mind that too much because Troy has their own demons due to some questionable hiring. So Troy get a small 'f' fuck you too.

But Dick's gets a neon sign in all capitals 50 feet high FUCK YOU as does their sister store Field & Stream. Field & Stream shouldn't even exist but too many are either ignorant of what happened or far worse, will buy from them in spite of their fuckery.
    Well shure go all facts and stuff but I wrote it to a song.

(Berks County)

I batted out my er your ballad on my phone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast