Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default Need a new dealer near HBG

I used to do all my buying from Glenn's Guns near Annville but he is semi-retired heading into full and I'm searching for a new place I can 1 on 1 with. I got desperate and inquired at my local Gander Mtn but they kinda piss'd me alittle because their store policy would not allow them to order a Kel Tec 2000..daulp! The sell Kel Tec pistols and Bushmasters but the Kel Tec 2000 must have just eeked over into the too 'black' list???? No pain they wouldn't have located one anyways. One dealer said he could sell a hundred if Kel Tec would actually ship them. Any dealers nearby?

Ahha..Shydas does carry some Bushmasters.
    Last edited by luckyned7; February 19th, 2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: wrong about Shydas

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Need a new dealer near HBG

I did a lot of business with Glenn too. I hate to see him going out, but that's the way it is.
    It's a bit further for you to go, but you might want to try Enck's Gun Barn.
    www.encksgunbarn.com
    He's in Newmanstown, that's in Lebanon county, along RT. 897 just a few miles north of the Lancaster county line. He has a good selection of guns, accessories and reloading equipment for the size of his shop, and he's pretty easy to get along with.
    If you don't mind driving a bit further yet, there's Richland shooter's supply in Richland. That's about 5 miles east of Lebanon on Rt. 422, then maybe another 3 miles south. He and his staff are real decent to get along with and they also have a good selection of guns, accessories and reloading equipment. If they have a web site I'm not aware of it.
    Both of those places do gunsmith work and will special order for you. I have no complaints about either one.

(Philadelphia County)

Won dont these stores want to stock the KelTek 2000?
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Lebanon County)

If anybody can get you one, Shydas can. I would also bet on Encks.

(Dauphin County)

Glenn is still open but only one day for store visit..Thursday til 8 (IDPA practice night) He will still do internet sales/ new sales, and registrations by appointment. I called him today and he is checking on a Rock River Elite for me. He does have a used Bushmaster in a vermen setup..20" with scope and all...not sure if he is holding it for Mr. Zumbo. :P