Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Zero Tolerance group buy couple others

Putting a group by together for zero tolerance knives. Typically, these knives are $140 as dealers have a min price they have to sell them for. Since I am not a dealer, but the knives come from a dealer I can make the following offer.

$125 plus shipping on the following models ZT0350 ZT0350ST ZT0350BW ZT0350SW ( I can possibly get other models as well and give a discount price but these are the only ones that are $125) All knives are brand new and from a sportsmen’s store inventory that has been in storage. I have checked many and will check all out. The only minor issue is some of the boxes are not in the best of shape, but the warranty is valid and these are direct from the company. No cheap Chinese knock off crap and knives are in great shape.

Here is a basic pic. The main difference in the knives is that some are serrated and they have black colored blades as well as stonewash blades. All are very similar hence the price.

The price is based on 10 knives being sold and the offer is being made on a couple avenues. As soon as I get the commitments, I will make the purchase. If I get enough interest and can put an order in for 20 I might be able to do $120 plus shipping per knife.

I have sold some things on the site and I have found people who bought off me to be very happy.

If there is interest, I might throw out a couple more knives that are being liquidated by other companies.

I am located in new castle, DE and will prefer to ship. If you are buying two or more, I would be willing to meet in new castle, DE. Electronic payment preferred, but be aware this offer will be open for at least 30 days if not 60 so if there is a time constraint concern please let me know when discussing the order.

Thanks for looking.

I have had issues with my inbox so best thing is to say PM sent here and send message to me that way if there is an issue I can let you know
    Last edited by bluedog46; November 7th, 2016 at 12:03 AM.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Zero Tolerance group buy couple others

Any fixed blade knives?

Give me some names and ill see if I can do a group buy. Right now nothing I had heard of a good closeout on but ill keep a lookout if there is something you like I might be able to get it from the same place. I personally have one canduro? by esee knives? its not the kind with the kydex shealth though and I did take it out of the box to look at. Pm me if you are interested in that one and ill see what I could do for it price wise.

I may do a group buy once a month so you might have given me an idea here.

Got a few in for this so its still open.