Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Outdoorsmans Warehouse

Located in Bangor (Lehigh Valley). Pretty good prices on what they have in stock, but its a new shop so they are slowly building their inventory. Class 3 dealer and Powered by Silencer Shop with a Kiosk. Both Harley and Preston are very knowledgeable and friendly. They will always offer their opinions on something but will not push it on you if you have made up your mind. They always take your opinions and budget in mind when suggesting a product. They will flat out tell you when they can or cant be competitive on prices and encourage you to buy online if they cant. Cant say enough good things about the place.
    You may find me dead in a ditch one day. But by God, I'll be lying in a pile of brass.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Outdoorsmans Warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by JStem1283 View Post
    Located in Bangor (Lehigh Valley). Pretty good prices on what they have in stock, but its a new shop so they are slowly building their inventory. Class 3 dealer and Powered by Silencer Shop with a Kiosk. Both Harley and Preston are very knowledgeable and friendly. They will always offer their opinions on something but will not push it on you if you have made up your mind. They always take your opinions and budget in mind when suggesting a product. They will flat out tell you when they can or cant be competitive on prices and encourage you to buy online if they cant. Cant say enough good things about the place.
    Are these the guys that are (were?) in the back of the furniture store? I have stopped by and agree they were friendly, but that was some time ago, so not exactly new.

(Northampton County)

No not the same guys. Shop just opened up last October. They both were employed by Heritage in Easton previously.
    You may find me dead in a ditch one day. But by God, I'll be lying in a pile of brass.

(Monroe County)

Ok where in Bangor are they?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Northampton County)

Right on 512 as you head into Bangor from Pen Argyl. They share a lot with the Penn Jersey.