Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Crappy Hi-Point is crap, how do you guys get these things to actually work?

I've said my say, the company is shit for shipping out a defective product.
    Screw their warranty and screw them.

Carry on if you like, I'm done with this thread and Low-Point.

(York County)

Default Re: Crappy Hi-Point is crap, how do you guys get these things to actually work?

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    In post 107 I posted what I did to get it to feed correctly.

Others posted afterward.
    If you want the dead horse to die, just stop posting.
    If anyone thinks this piece of shit is so great that I should spend another $20 to obtain another shit magazine and a hope that it gets fixed, ill sell it to you for $135 and you send it back.
    $100 I paid, $15 transfer and the $20 you guys say I should spend additionally.

Now let's see who thinks it's worth sending back when their hard earned cash is on the block...
    Seriously... You asked for advice on a gun you said up-front was 'crap' and you got it. Some offered advice how to fix, some offered advice of putting another Jackson into it to make it work.

Those who offered advice how to fix, you basically told them they were wrong and the gun was shit.

Those who offered advice to send it in for warranty, you gave "flak" (to use your own phrase.) and told them the gun was shit.

But nobody said, IIRC, they'd have paid the $100 for it in the first place. Much less 'compensate' you for the $20 you never spent to get it 'fixed'...

So trying to help now buys us the challenge to cover your mistake with our own checkbooks? I think not.

Your gun was -maybe- worth the $100 you paid until you yourself trashed it and went to great pains to point out what a piece of shit it was. You said someone could be killed. You said it should have never left the factory.

You might point out I said IF I had bought it I -might- spend the extra $20 to make it work. You'd be correct. I probably would. But I did not say I'd have bought it in the first place.

IMHO If you get an offer of $50, I'd take the money and run. You'll cut your 'loss' by $50. No, that does not mean I'm offering $50 for it. I too am a "gun snob" and I've got plenty of pistols already.

So throw it in the drink, steamroller it, or otherwise just take out your frustration on it. In which case, please do so without further ado, and please try to share video or photos of its demise for general amusement.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    I've said my say, the company is shit for shipping out a defective product.
    Screw their warranty and screw them.

Carry on if you like, I'm done with this thread and Low-Point.
    "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home"

-Eric Cartman

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314