Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania AG race one of sharp divide over gun policy

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Man you guys are a rough crowd. Coming off a complete democratic disaster like Kane and the fact he has been doing the job already might give Rafffery the upper hand. I guess we will find out in a couple weeks.
    The first Dem ag was a disaster and made pa look horrible national news. I agree the next ag in PA most likely will be the R because it was not publicized like the Kane ag race.... But then again voters are really dumb. I'd say Rafferty has a 60% chance of winning. That's the most important pa race in my view.

(Lancaster County)

Why have we made such poor progress at making CeaseThought cease to exist? Anyway, why so little publicity about Rafferty? I've not seen a thing on TV or ads or signs or heard radio ads or...anything.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; October 24th, 2016 at 11:22 PM.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    The AG can't change the UFA.
    It's all BS.

Regardless get ready for a Dem AG again.

We got Kane because all the Pa assholes pulled the D lever because voting a split ticket requires reading.
    Since HRC is likely to win expect the same result.

Besides Toomey is going to end private sales. He wants it.
    That's what I assumed, mass doesn't have a UFA like PA does afaik so it be harder for an AG or anyone to just unilaterally change interpretations.

I haven't heard ANYTHING about either candidate running for AG, no campaigning it seems. At least McGinty and Toomey have had some ads on YouTube and I even see pro Toomey ads on my plants va zombies iPhone game lol. At least he seems to be using social media in his favor.

We need to get Toomey by the balls, we can't afford him to get off the hop so easily for pushing his pro gun control bs, I'd vote McGinty in a second if she was slightly less anti but she's worse. Best we can do is pressure Toomey hard the next few weeks. I used this auto form to send him an email but I may call his office too. https://www.nationalgunrights.org/pr...-s-at-it-again

Lastly the little media coverage had rafferty leading in polls by 20% but the most recent he had a slimmer margin, I don't trust polls anyway. I'm hoping the pendulum swings the other way as it usually does which should give rafferty a slight advantage coming off a criminal dem AG. Get out there and spread the word on media or in your neighborhood. This is more important than the presidential race!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12