Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Taurus PT111G2 I Can’t Help Myself

So I admit I am a gun snob. I have and I like good guns. On a whim I bought a Taurus PT111G2 awhile ago when they were $200 from PSA. I figured I’d check it out and probably make it a coffee table or truck gun. But dang it, I like the gun, in fact I made it my carry gun. I do not want to like it but I can’t help myself. It’s a double stack but only about .125” thicker than a single stack, double strike capability, nice sights, a fantastic feeling grip and it goes bang whenever I pull the trigger. I have never had a FTF or FTE with this gun since I took it out of the box. It’s also accurate! And did I say it feels fantastic in my hand and actually fun to shoot! The only things I do not like are the trigger could be just a little better and for the love of Pete, loose the safety. I have Sigs and Kimbers and others, but I like this gun. Am I the only one liking this gun, anyone else carrying a PT111G2?

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Taurus PT111G2 I Can’t Help Myself

Got one for my wife around Xmas last year, 249 at lgs with 50 mail in rebate from Taurus couldn't pass up. Have been very pleased, about a 1000 rounds through it no issues, the trigger does take some getting used to. Yes it is a fun gun to shot, my wife does carry hers.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Taurus PT111G2 I Can’t Help Myself

Read tons of good comment and reviews on this g2 , so I think I'm the unluckiest person in this world and i got the only lemon g2, mine has been sent back for repair couple times for trigger stuck problem , and the second time was the slide stuck problem , sold that thing and I paid way too much of $370 when it first came out