Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Do Pennsylvania State Police have database of CCW holders for traffic stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    As Ronald Reagan once said "Trust but verify"

There is a possibility that a LTCF has been revoked but still in someone's possession.

I double check PA DL's. Some folks in Philly have 2 or 3.
    I've been pulled over by unmarked police cars in the dead of night and before I roll down my window I politely ask the Officer to identify themselves with their official identification before any other communication occurs. I had one officer refuse and I called 911 to report that I've been pulled over by an unmarked police cruiser and the officer refuses to identify themselves please send help. The officer then got a call on his radio and quickly complied to my request. This was on Rte#41 near Cochranville PA. One other time I had a New Castle County marked police cruiser follow me from Delaware near Hockesson all the way up to just north of Avondale nearly 5 miles into PA and I called 911 to report I was being stalked by a potential fake police vehicle. Moments after I heard the the operator talk to someone in the control room the car quickly exited Rte 41 onto Rte 1. I remember Aimee Willard too bad there weren't cell phones back in 1996.

https://phillynjcrime.wordpress.com/...parole-system/
    Last edited by JenniferG; April 27th, 2020 at 11:12 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456