Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default DNC & H campaign - OFFICIAL organized PA theft of non-H political yard signs

https://www.scribd.com/document/3271...-Strategy-Memo

Part of an attempt to spread fake leaks to discredit the real ones! Only a D would put (in a fake memo to show how fake it was) the phrase "negro agent".
    Last edited by inrem; October 11th, 2016 at 03:27 PM.

Default Re: DNC & H campaign - OFFICIAL organized PA theft of non-H political yard signs

If I see a black pod trespassing on my property or destroying my property,
    that black pod is going to a beat down like never before.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: DNC & H campaign - OFFICIAL organized PA theft of non-H political yard signs

Is that really for real? Vandalism, destruction of private property, intimidation tactics, etc. etc. I don't know...they're not even dumb enough to publish something like that.

(Philadelphia County)

D DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN!!

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    Is that really for real? Vandalism, destruction of private property, intimidation tactics, etc. etc. I don't know...they're not even dumb enough to publish something like that.
    When you have no fear of punishment you do what you want and don't care if everyone knows, which is pretty much Hillaries game plan. I have heard zilch about Hillary signs being stolen, only Trump signs so I tnd to believe their game plan is true.

(Erie County)

Will this change gun laws in PA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Erie County)

Is it a fake memo?
    or,
    Is it a part of a greater national strategy distribution?

The vandalism strategy outlined in "Operation Yard Sale" of the memo is taking place and in the news. Monday night,Tuesday morning in suburban Detroit… …
    'Trumpmobile' vandalized, hundreds of Trump signs stolen in Walled Lake
    "Hundreds of Donald Trump signs were stolen in Walled Lake, and the mascot of Trump's campaign office was vandalized. The 'Trumpmobile' was mangled Monday night and somebody put a lot of work into the damage"

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Will this change gun laws in PA?
    No, but political signs make for handy chloroplast target backers on a convenient easy to plant frame when all of the election hubbub is done with. Any reduction in available numbers for that purpose could be seen as a detriment to lawful gun use, and since it's happening in PA, it is a PA gun related issue with a political point of origin...
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

"Presentation will mix non-verbal intimidation (personal-space invasion, direct-prolonged eye contact, elevated shoulders, hoodie-style clothing) with articulate speech and basic persuasion markers. When the target feels intimidated by the subtextual intimidation, the textual communication will create a WHITE GUILT trigger in her. This will either suppress or possibly even redirect potentially pro-Trump female voters"

LOL white guilt