Stopped by the Walmart store on the Benner Pike this morning, first time there since mid-August, to pick up some more ZQ1 7.62mm NATO and Perfecta/Fiocchi 223 Rem ammo (both are in stock there today, which is unusual). First thing I noticed is that they did a minor remodeling in layout of the sporting goods section. The ammo cabinet is now behind (and below) the sporting goods counter. That sucks, because now that to see what they have in stock everyone has to stand in front of the counter and crane their necks to see the bottom sections of the cabinet. I also noticed that the top section of the cabinet, which is currently empty, looked like it has been provisioned to display long guns. So I asked the associate who was helping me if they are going to start selling guns. She told me that they are. The time frame is still unknown right now, as a storage room / gun safe still needs to be built in the back, but soon. It is really nice to hear that we will have another place in State College to purchase firearms. Stay tuned.