Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: STOLEN GUN!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: STOLEN GUN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I agree, its the times we live in but we can change it.
    I'm starting to like the getting your hand chopped off thing, I'm not going there
    Agree with you. Easiest way to know who you can't trust or shake their hand.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    My holster is a Level 3, but there have been instances of 302's tearing the complete holster from the belt. In 30 years my gun was never stolen from my holster. Tomorrow I could get hit over the head and have my gun stolen. Many things are possible, just not probable.

And yes, someone can kick in my door and go to work on a safe. Hopefully that either slows them down or deters them. However, I had a Honda Accord broken into 3 times, so guess where I won't leave a firearm?
    Okay and none of my cars ever been broken into until now

(Philadelphia County)

Okay...the member already said that she did not usually store her gun in the glovebox,it's not like she used it for storage or securement regularly so we can stop going back and forth over it.She might have been watched as she placed her weapon there but who knows?
    The problem here is the Philly police revoking a state license,I have never heard of them revoking someone's driver's license.Where is it written that they are authorized to do this?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Okay...the member already said that she did not usually store her gun in the glovebox,it's not like she used it for storage or securement regularly so we can stop going back and forth over it.She might have been watched as she placed her weapon there but who knows?
    The problem here is the Philly police revoking a state license,I have never heard of them revoking someone's driver's license.Where is it written that they are authorized to do this?
    It's not the drivers license that is being revoked... it's the license to carry a firearm that they are trying to take! My rights are being stripped because someone has stolen my gun

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by vasquez6619 View Post
    It's not the drivers license that is being revoked... it's the license to carry a firearm that they are trying to take! My rights are being stripped because someone has stolen my gun
    I know it's not,I merely used the driver's license as an example of a state license being revoked by a county department and I agree about your rights pretty much being stepped on if this actually happens.

(Philadelphia County)

I know it's not,I merely used the driver's license as an example of a state license being revoked by a county department and I agree about your rights pretty much being stepped on if this actually happens.
    Yes unfortunately it will... everyone pretty much told me it will and to get a lawyer smh I guess I'm the criminal here ��

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    ....I have, and well again, although calling my door wooden would be a stretch. More like fiberboard. MY parent's bathroom has a wooden door cast iron locks. You're not getting in it without a ram. We tried, my sister locked it when she was 8 and couldn't get it unlocked.
    Exactly my point. Those items were secured and were not going to be easily obtained.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by vasquez6619 View Post
    Okay and none of my cars ever been broken into until now
    Was anything else taken from the car?

(Philadelphia County)

You bring up a good point. Was she watched? Why at this time? Why at this location?

As I said before, I don't agree with the revocation of the LTCF for this reason.

It may be a state license, but it is issued by the county.

And we have revoked many PA Drivers Licenses after either issuing MVC violations or by sending the necessary paperwork to the state.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    You bring up a good point. Was she watched? Why at this time? Why at this location?

As I said before, I don't agree with the revocation of the LTCF for this reason.

It may be a state license, but it is issued by the county.

And we have revoked many PA Drivers Licenses after either issuing MVC violations or by sending the necessary paperwork to the state.
    So I should of never reported it then? It seems like me being a good citizen reporting my gun cooperating with the police was a bad idea!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast