Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Re: EVERBODYS BUFFET IN BARTONSVILLE PA

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Before the wife started her chemotherapy thursday i took her to the Everys bodys Buffet again ,Lobster claws that were the size that would be on a 3-4 lb lobster hardest part was breaking thru the shell as the staff probably not familiar with how tough the lobster shells could be they could have cracked them beforehand.other delights there are the lmb chops,steaks,and many more,all the while O/Cing and appears every patron there is comfortable with doing O/C ! Again thank you for all your prayers,Chemotherapy is not a pleaseat treatment and I will save you the extreme negative of side effects,But highly recommend it as treatment for cancers and the Breast cancer Hughes Building in Stroudsberg for ongoing treatment their staff is Compassionate,steadfast in up to the minute treatments for all cancers ! TY/MDT
    My prayers for you and yours. I visit my local cancer center every month. I understand. I just coming out of remission and a new treatment may start soon. God speed MARDIV2.
    USNRET '61-'81

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    My prayers for you and yours. I visit my local cancer center every month. I understand. I just coming out of remission and a new treatment may start soon. God speed MARDIV2.
    You are also in our prayers !

(Lackawanna County)

I will say its a couple dollars more for much better quality food and if you like they also do the hibachi in front of you,as for the menu just way too much to list and did i mention a complete sushi bar ? enjoy
    Thanks. When I think "buffet", I think one price, eat until you're stuffed. I guess this place is an order off a menu type of "buffet". I'll still have to try it out next time I'm in the area.

how is the sushi? i work down the road and never have trouble OC in the area.
    heard mixed things about the buffet though which made me hesitate going. but if y'all think its good, i am interested.

it's not a "here's your plate, there's the trough" type of buffet?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Rarely do I highly recommend a restaurant but this one has my vote of confidence and appetite.My son a sushi fan says its better than Eastern Buffet ( No surprise ) and equal to desakis with an extreme variety,Let us know when you get there ! Also met another guy He was not O/C but CC he works at the Pub right across from Howard Johnsons had a good conversation about O/Cing and gave him reasons why and why not to open or conceal carry,I usually pick a table towards acorner of any restaurant just so as to keep an eye out for any potential problems ( like an ex wife from 35 years ago lol )

(Monroe County)

Rt 611 across from the new St Lukes hospital where Studebakers use to be .
    ah, Studebakers sucked. Quote goodfellas asked for spaghetti and marinara and I got egg noodles and ketchup.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Lehigh County)

Smile Re: EVERBODYS BUFFET IN BARTONSVILLE PA

Before the wife started her chemotherapy thursday i took her to the Everys bodys Buffet again ,Lobster claws that were the size that would be on a 3-4 lb lobster hardest part was breaking thru the shell as the staff probably not familiar with how tough the lobster shells could be they could have cracked them beforehand.other delights there are the lmb chops,steaks,and many more,all the while O/Cing and appears every patron there is comfortable with doing O/C ! Again thank you for all your prayers,Chemotherapy is not a pleaseat treatment and I will save you the extreme negative of side effects,But highly recommend it as treatment for cancers and the Breast cancer Hughes Building in Stroudsberg for ongoing treatment their staff is Compassionate,steadfast in up to the minute treatments for all cancers ! TY/MDT
    Are these claws a regular item or just certain days? My wife loves those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    ah, Studebakers sucked. Quote goodfellas asked for spaghetti and marinara and I got egg noodles and ketchup.
    This happened to my dad in Paris, France once, He ordered spaghetti and it came out buttered. He asked for a tomato sauce and the waiter brought out a bottle of ketchup and with a flourish announced "HEINZ". Just one of those moments that sticks in your memory.
    Last edited by gghbi; October 13th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.

The Lobster claws was on my 3rd visit (not the same day ) they always have Chilean Seabass which is my favorite,Like I said it is well worth a first visit either at lunch but we prefer dinner time.I once ordered noodles and peanut sauce when stationed down in Norfolk,what I got was spagetti and half a jar of peanut butter mixed in,could not get past the smell let alone taste it.

The Lobster claws was on my 3rd visit (not the same day ) they always have Chilean Seabass which is my favorite,Like I said it is well worth a first visit either at lunch but we prefer dinner time.I once ordered noodles and peanut sauce when stationed down in Norfolk,what I got was spagetti and half a jar of peanut butter mixed in,could not get past the smell let alone taste it.
    i would have expected noodles of some kind with a peanut oil based thin sauce. which still doesn't sound great.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Carbon County)

I would not go back because of the price if you enjoy seafood and sushi then this is your place. I did open carry and no one noticed or cared.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast